Chapter 1: The Pride

Chapter 1: The Pride

A Chapter by Milkshake
"

Silver wolf: Volume 1-Chapter 1

"
The warm Sun shined on my fur as I was sleeping through the morning. I opened my eyes ready for a new day. I trotted out of my den and looked around ready for the day. I looked around happy too see that Spring had arrived! While I was admiring the new plants I accidently into someone. I looked up too see one of the pride members. "Hello, Daktari!" I roared... "Hi Badru...." Daktari grumbled picking up the herbs he was carying. I happiy walked away too the lake so I could wash up. While walking there i heard some teenage lions snickering at me from behind...I sadly lowered my head as I approached the lake. I looked at my reflection and whispered. "Why am I so diffrent?" I said. I didn't have a mane...Instead of being yellow i was silver and white. Why do i have a fluffy tail? Why didn't I have a thin one with fluff at the end of it...Im so small and my claws are thin. Everytime I try too roar it turns into a howl. I don't yowl when someone steps on my tail..I yelp. I stopted thinking when I heard familiar pawsteps.I quickly washed up an turned to leave...But it was too late...Chacha was already here. I braced myself for the words he was about to say. "Hey there FREAK!" He screeched. I lowered my head. "Your so diffrent from the rest of us..Maybe you should run away..Then we would all have a better Life..." I was thinking something to say..Then i decided to stand up for myself. "Umm...At least im not...FAT like you are..." I quickly said. Chacha just stood there...Did I say to much? Did I win?!? Then before I knew it a giant paw whacked me! I flew in the lake, but quickly rose up. Chacha stood there laughing as hard as he could. "Your pathtic..." Then he walked away still laughing. "Ugh.." I groaned as i swam to shore.Then i heard a roar from the top of the peak. I quickly ran to the crowd of lions. How could I forget? Today was the day Eze, the king of the pride, was going to send 3 members of the Pride out to start their own Pride! Certaintly he woudn't pick me."Time for the choosing to begin" He roared. I was shaking with excitment. "My first pick is Chacha, A strong and brave Lion!" Chacha was smiling. He walked out to the end of the crowd, he stopped when the passed me. "You will never get chosen pip-squeak." Chacha teased walking to his den. Eze roared agian. "My second pick, is Elewa! A smart lion deserves to start a family." I know Elewa he was a good friend of mine. But he barley talks cause he's to shy. He walked pass me and smiled. Not an Evil Smile like Chaha, but a friendly smile. I smiled back as he left. Eze spoke agian. "My next pick is someone who is loyal to the pride, and always mistreated..." My eyes grew wide, I know the answear. He finshed..."Badru!"     


© 2012 Milkshake


Author's Note

Milkshake
Hi! Some words might say 'Heard' instead of Pride, I just got done writing a horde story on a another website, just please ignore it

P.S The picture is suppose to be Badru and Chacha having their conversation by the lake

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 27, 2012
Last Updated on July 27, 2012
Tags: Silver, Wolf, Adventure, Lion, Mystical, Fiction


Author

Milkshake
Milkshake

Toledo, OH



About
Likes: Wolves Warrior Cats MLP FIM Writing Drawing Readin VideoGames Coumputer Dragons Griffins more..

Writing