Truth

Truth

A Story by Starr
"

One girl, broken

"
That girl that moved last week, yea, that one. She had silk black hair, blue eyes, and her voice was so sweet. You seen a shy girl who wouldn't dare breathe the same air as you, I didn't. I saw the one girl who understood what being hurt really means. She showed every scar, nothing could be hid. She was so battered from her past and tortured beyond anything that she couldn't hide it. The darkness that fell over her eyes when you came near, that was her rage, her shield, she didn't like you. She was petrified of you, terrified, mortified, frightened. Those just start the train of words about it, and those don't even start the train of feelings that are deeper than her bones. Cold-hearted, blood raging, and eyes darkened to the extent of shattering. You just don't see what she has saw, I know this because I had done it. I tortured her, truly I admit it, she hated me so much, she wished death upon herself. Until that day I came forth and explained to her and she understood me then, and I understood her. We turned into friends and then you all started ripping her apart and tearing her down, now she is gone, vanished, and I have no clue where. I have dreams that the air will part and I will see her once again...hold her hand.

© 2016 Starr


Author's Note

Starr
What do y'all think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
p
The sadness.

I think you've got a talent for this stuff if you're starting to win me over.

Just one thing I think needs correcting, you said "you just don't see what she has saw" and that should be "what she has seen."

I'm starting to get this stuff.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Starr

7 Years Ago

Thanks so much! I have been writing for years and I don't plan on stopping. I have written 12 books,.. read more



Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
p
The sadness.

I think you've got a talent for this stuff if you're starting to win me over.

Just one thing I think needs correcting, you said "you just don't see what she has saw" and that should be "what she has seen."

I'm starting to get this stuff.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Starr

7 Years Ago

Thanks so much! I have been writing for years and I don't plan on stopping. I have written 12 books,.. read more
I love this - the description of the girl, what was out front and what was behind. I love the rawness of the depiction of what was behind her eyes, and that the writer sees into her, knows her, had tortured her before they became friends. And the touching mystery of her disappearance, the missing her once she was gone. I read it as it could be as two people- the writer and the girl, or as the writer talking about a part of herself. It is interesting to think of the subtext to the story, and linger with the mystery- was she talking about herself? Fine work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Starr

7 Years Ago

Wow, once again, Iove this! Thank you so much!
Love it! Love it! Love it! It's always important to explain yourself to other people. They might understand and then you won't hurt them so much! It's amazing and truthful. Really enjoyed it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Starr

7 Years Ago

Yay! Thanks so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2016
Last Updated on July 14, 2016
Tags: life, happening, stuck, lost

Author

Starr
Starr

Richton, MS



About
“Normal is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from.” - Jodie Foster Who am I? Well, that seems like a simple question that could be answered by a small sentenc.. more..

Writing
Thought Thought

A Poem by Starr


------- -------

A Poem by Starr


Lost Lost

A Story by Starr