My Valentine

My Valentine

A Story by Wolves
"

The feeling someone has for another on this special day.

"
She shows me the light of day. She makes me continue to have faith in humanity. She is always there for me in my time of need. I feel as if she is the only one I can express my true feelings to.

I will be there to help her not because of society’s expectations of males to guard the females,but because I know she would always do the same for me. I want to spend eery single day with her. I wonder sometimes why she would consider dating someone as weird as I am. I remind myself to be grateful that I have someone who truly understand the complexity that is my personality. Without her I would be a mess.

I hate the fact that she is oblivious to the fact that she is beautiful because she is so humble and has a low self esteem. I try my hardest to make her understand her elegance,but she always lets her inner thoughts forget her potential. Without her the world would be a corrupted wasteland,not having the strong and compassionate people like her save society’s humanity.

She is extremely intelligent. She makes excellent grades in school,but is always under stress over not being perfect.

She inspires me to express my thoughts and feelings to the world. She always is supportive of my work and encourages me to reach my full potential when I feel as if I am nothing. I wouldn’t be where I am today in my career if it wasn’t for her.

It breaks my heart to see her crying over her imagination making her believe she is worthless when she has the power to change the world due to her giftedness in her talents. I am so happy to call her my special someone. I feel proud on February 14th when I tell people she is my valentine. I know some people will say my love for her is a lost cause,but I can assure you that the bond that we share is stronger than anything you have ever seen.

"How?” you ask. There is one major reason as to how I know. It is that she brought me out of the dark hole I call depression and loneliness. She was there with the rope for me to climb up to escape. Once I exited she stayed with me while everyone else left due to me being different. She was the only open-minded person out of all of them. I knew at that point that our relationship was genuine.

I loved her for saving myself from my dark hole. I knew my love for her was stronger than any other s****y teen relationship that ends over one stupid argument. I wanted to tell her every day that I loved her. I wanted to give her so much because she deserved more than anyone else.

When February 14th comes around every year, my sense of depression returns. I see everyone with their special someone. The sight of their happiness brings me to tears because my love, my soul mate,my valentine, my best friend…

did not exist.

© 2015 Wolves


Author's Note

Wolves
I wrote this back in February 2015. It represented my emotions very specifically. After particular events in my life had occurred, my feelings towards this particular writing of mine have changed. I'm only posting this as a reminder of how I once was. I still believe this has heart though. Remember to not think that having a special someone is the answer to true happiness. Know that there are many other ways to make you happy, you must find that in order to achieve the enlightenment you want dearly.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015
Tags: love, valentine's day, depression, beauty, pain, nonexistent, holiday, 2015, valentine, girlfriend, boyfriend, sadness, romance

Author

Wolves
Wolves

MS



About
I write to express myself. I feel that it's the best (and possibly only) way to completely express my emotions. more..

Writing
Where are we? Where are we?

A Story by Wolves