EXISTENCE

EXISTENCE

A Story by Words Teller
"

A deep "MIDNIGHT THOUGHT" about LIFE and EXISTENCE .

"
Is it really okay ? to be lonely , to only care and not to be cared for , to suffer and not show , to smile while you are crying inside ? is it really fine ? ,
To give and not receive , to love while you are not loved ? why is it hard to be a normal human being in this world ? Is it a sin to be kind and act the way you feel ?
Why should we lie , cry in the darkness , and act while its much easier to be honest and true ?
why is it always that fake one is the one who win while the real ones are suffering and trying to stand out , to be seen ?
Why people make it hard to love , even between friends and family ? 
Why there is always a condition and boundaries?
Why do we have to lay down and slow down in fear of what others thinks and see ? 
Is this really how we should be ? how we are supposed to live this life ? 
Doesn't this makes it harder and unbearable to live? is this really a right way to show our existence ? 
Isn't too fake ?
Is it really  necessary to calculate every step and manipulate our emotions and burry them ?
Isn't this a waste of time? does what the other side feel about me truly matter if I'm going to hide my true self and put an act just to be accepted ?
 then why should i accept everyone including their flows and mistakes?
No one's perfect , no one's complete , we all miss something , that's life , we are here to live , make mistakes , learn , fail , lose , succeed , win , fall , get hurt, get up , heal ,..
There's always a meaning behind the 'EXISTENCE' and this life is a journey where we get to know the real reason and meaning behind it but never the whole thing , WHY?
Because nothing's complete and perfect , THATS LIFE!
And to every dark side there's a sun that will rise , someday Hopefully !

© 2021 Words Teller


Author's Note

Words Teller
I hope that you enjoy my thoughts .
Please give me an honest review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You wrote beautifully, I like the way you have written your thoughts which is the fact in real life. every word is meaningful. I wish you the best of luck with your writing skill.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Life is hard but we live it anyway, I like this write

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 24, 2021
Last Updated on December 24, 2021
Tags: #Thoughts, #Life, #Feelings, #Deep

Author

Words Teller
Words Teller

About
A university student who is passionate about writing and literature more..