Reason why I hate small towns, and woolworths, and my room mate.

Reason why I hate small towns, and woolworths, and my room mate.

A Story by Astrid Alexander

I have never hated woolworths so much than right now. I applied for a job at the cashier and didn't get hiresd, but it's more than that. I have this roomate, well housemate, well I really live under her mums care because I moved out of my mums care. Anyway back to topic, she didn't even think of applying until I wanted to, she didn't even apply until after I did. I had this plan, I was going to get a job there, work my a*s off, work a*s much as I could and save up for university.I was going to make a savings account for when I was over 18 I could access it, I was going to save $50 from each pay. I had it set it was perfect. I applied, I got an interview and today I got this call when I was at school 'Sorry you were unsuccessful, there were better candidates'. SO YOU PICK THE PERSON I LIVE WITH AS A BETTER CANDIDATE? WHAT THE F**K. They should have checked school attendance records. The person interviewing us shouldn't have know either of us. She helped my friend with the answers for the interview. This girl I live with she doesn't need a job she has her family to support her through it. I HAVE NO ONE. MY FAMILY TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME WHEN I MOVED OUT. I want to die, I know I can apply for other jobs, but it's a small town. and in small towns you don't have much of a chance unless you were born here or lived here from a young age. F*****G. BULLSHIT.

© 2013 Astrid Alexander


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013
Tags: reasons, woolworths, struggle, life, shit, teenager, roomate, small towns, hate, rage, sadness, lazy, university, jobs, plans, money, indepedent

Author

Astrid Alexander
Astrid Alexander

Australia



About
I am a young aspiring writer. All I want is for someone to read what I have to offer. more..

Writing
Lying Lying

A Story by Astrid Alexander