My last poem forever

My last poem forever

A Poem by
"

Poetry isn't helping me cope with stuff, and to be honest, I'm not good at it. So I decided to make a final poem, one that will be just as bad as the rest of them.

"

This is my final poem,

One that no one will remember.

 

This is my final poem,

One that everyone will forget.

 

Assuming that you have clicked on my final poem,

The one that no one will remember,

You will probably leave a threat.

 

BECAUSE, this poem is just that awful.

 

 

 

 

 

-*Thanks for all of the support, you very few people that actually read anything I wrote*-

© 2010


Author's Note

I am just terrible at writing poetry, and I don't have anything to help me comfort. I thought, "I should write a poem about this" and then I remembered that it will get 20 views and 2 reviews. I love writing, but I wont subject any of you to my atrocious POEMS any longer. Thank you to the few people that will actually READ IT. If you leave a comment saying, "good job" or "haha" I will have to find you and punch you in the nose. Be prepared. (Oh, just by the way, I'm not giving up writing. I'm giving up poetry. I still have plenty of motivation to write books and stories, I don't like writing poetry anymore. I just wanted to make that clearer).

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

When I first started writing erotic poetry my poems were harsh, raw, in your face, almost if not porn and awful. It was this way not for days, weeks, or months but actually just over two years. People hated it. Along the way I learned how to write erotica from the heart, it wasn't the style or if it rhymed or fit into this format of poetry or not, people related to the realness of it. You have this connection with writing stories and if you keep writing your pen will find it's way to your heart and then you will have results your looking for in your poetry.

Like this poem you wrote here, it inspired me to write a review because I can relate to how your feeling right now. So to me this poem here is good, it inspired me, it made me think, and it made me feel. What more can I ask for from a poem?

If you keep writing poetry you will find your voice and footing and you will see how enjoyable poetry can be. At first it is painful but it does it get better with practice and time.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Pity is a road that is driven upon by those who wish to rush for the exit. Please don't think I'm making fun (NOT AT ALL), but you have to write for YOURSELF first and foremost. By taking yourself to fault like this you ar showing a lack of belief in yourself and that simply will not DO! I promise if you write for yourself and like it for YOURSELF others will too! DON'T EVER STOP being who you are!


Posted 13 Years Ago


But….
In my opinion….
You really have a taste for
Writing poems…
I will advise you…
Not to quit……


Posted 13 Years Ago


You have expressed yourself very well. I understand about getting lots of views and not too many reviews....I think it happens to most of us at least some of the time. The solution that works for me is usually to give lots of reviews, most people will review your work in return...I do enjoy reading and reviewing. I suspect that this writing will encourage some to give more reviews.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think its sad that anyone would just give up on poetry because they don't get reviews...It sucks that you don't like writing poetry...and so Its okay for you to quit I guess...but...Poetry is my fave so I have to say my 2c..Poetry is whatever you want to make it. Write how you feel..Its not really about the views or reviews although I admit it does truly help me continue posting on here...I love every minute of writing poetry, I love reading it...just...please don't give up completely...but its up to you! I would love to read your poetry if you posted some.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I think everyone else has already said what I think. Keep writing. Personally, I really enjoy your work as it is. But if you want to get better the only way to do so is to continue at it and let your skills keep growing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's not about if your good at it or not, it's about loving what you do. Even if you think your own writing isn't that good. Never give up what you love to do. Every poem says something tells some kind of story. Stick to what you love to do. And that poem isn't that bad.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well, it's not your best. It did get my attention though. I would like to read more of your poetry.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If you really want to write poetry, keep writing, keep reading other peoples poems, read published writers and read the Masters and keep writing. You will only improve. A lot of writers and artists hate their own work, a lot of actors actresses can't even watch themselves on the little or big screen because they think they are awful. Just because people don't always give detailed or complicated reviews doesn't mean your writing isn't good. If someone says good job or they like it, I can't see that as bad. Someone at least read it and liked it. Not everyone thinks like an editor or like an English/Writing Instructor but they do know what they like or don't like. Anyway, that's my opinion here. And I don't think you're a awful writer of poetry.

Posted 13 Years Ago


:O i know how you feel!! I have a s**t load of views, and very little reviews :/ Mainly on my book.... which i think is really good!! It makes you feel a little down though, at the fact that people can take the time to read, but not the effort to review it. I think it has alot to do with the overload of poetry on this site though. Ive kinda given up on poetry, i am not posting it as much as i used to. I only post the ones i feel are my best. Maybe that's what you should do! You have talent, i like your work.... don't give up! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TAO
Giving up poetry? Why? Because you think you're horrible? There are a lot of horrible poets, and while this is not the greatest poem I've ever seen, I wouldn't doubt that you have potential. Either way you go, I'd personally hope that you continue writing poetry.

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

793 Views
20 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 21, 2010
Tags: last, poem, my, final, no more, poetry

Author


Writing
Cipher Cipher

A Story by


Paths to Grace Paths to Grace

A Book by


Forward Forward

A Chapter by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Silver Dove Silver Dove

A Poem by Robin


Wild horses Wild horses

A Poem by Robin