My Nemesis, The Birth of Leleil Andras

My Nemesis, The Birth of Leleil Andras

A Story by
"

After the tragic loss of Joy Anderson's Family she begins to question her place on earth. Her consiousness wavers from the good hearted person she has been and the deceptive giant waiting to prevail.

"
Joy Anderson is a high profile Literary agent and journalist with whom owns her own magazine. Work is her muse, as the dynamics of her family are often stressful. Plagued with the responsibility that comes with being the eldest sibling she wears the hat of both mother sister and financier, since the loss of their parents. Joy’s life takes a turn when she is involved in a terrible accident, which renders her cripple. She is forced to put her career on hold, as she recovers. A series of catastrophic events leaves Joy to question God and her very existence. Joy falls prey to the seduction of therapeutic psychotherapy drugs. Conflict arises as the addiction breeds havoc against her sanity and physical health. She begins to suffer from a variety of psychotic breaks varying from degrees of delusional behavior and auditory, visual hallucinations, so she thinks.

 

 

However, when Joy begins to suffer from severe migraines, unexplained breaks in memory, and mood change, she seeks further medical attention, to find that her outer body occurrences are very real. She is diagnosed with Disociative Identity Disorder. Resulting in the birth of her alter ego Leliel Andras, the 12th angel of night and Lucifer’s angel of quarrel and deceit. Leliel brings about a slew of volatile conflicts. Joy flees from conflict, as Leliel, welcomes it. The thin line between good and evil is tested. As Leliel represents both sides of the coin, examining the true essence of Joy’s heart.

 

 

Samantha, Joy’s younger sister, is forced to step into her big sisters shoes and handle not only her troubled families issues but Joys shaky behavioral dysfunctions which threaten to end her already troublesome marriage. However with the growing deception and evil tricks Joy appears to be behind. Sam questions her sisters loyalty, and jealousy manifest itself. When Sam is faced with a chance to live beyond her sisters shadow she must choose between saving her sister from her disease or salvaging what's left of her marriage. As she ponders having Joy committed, others question the validity of Sam’s motives. While Leliel takes matters in her own hands. Andras begins to change the balance of things by convincing Joy the others simply have done nothing but take advantage of her. Which begs the question of who exactly is Joy’s true Nemesis?

 

 

© 2010


Author's Note

Please review the above description of my new mystery novel. I am very excited about it, however I would like to get some feedback on my description.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh yeah, I love the cover art. Who is the artist?

Posted 12 Years Ago


It sounds intriguing but I think it is a bit wordy. Try condensing it into a paragraph, possibly two. If you decide to revise, send me that one as well. Best regards! ~M

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 26, 2010
Last Updated on October 26, 2010

Author


Writing
8272010, My Hero... 8272010, My Hero...

A Story by


Formal Consent Formal Consent

A Story by