What a Bloody Morning. (4)

What a Bloody Morning. (4)

A Chapter by
"

Angel finally awakes from drugging himself by accident and Cecily wakes to the wrong kind of start.

"
Red / Bold = FEVER
Regular = Tag


Angel awoke the next morning in a daze.

            "What the f**k happened last night? S**t, i get laid or something?" he wondered aloud. "Cecily? Were are you?"

            His vision was a little blurred, and he'd never felt thirstier in his entire life. He turned next to him and almost had a heart attack. The mess of red hair was curled up next to him, like he was a god damn heater or something.

            "Ah f**k. I fell asleep in my work clothes. i feel like s**t." he stood up and hobbled over to the sink. He was so thirsty, he just turned the faucet on and stuck his open mouth under the running water. When he was done, he checked his wristwatch.

            "Nine o' clock. Not too early. Not too late. It'll have to do." Angel Hobbled over to his bedroom and looked in the mirror. "Damn," he thought. "I look like I slept in a sewer." It was true. His short hair stuck up in a few places, and his skin glistened with oil and sweat. His collar was all fucked up, and his shirt was half untucked. He started to undress.

            Angel threw off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. The cool air of his house felt a lot better than his sweat-moistened shirt. Next, he undid his belt and stepped out of his pants. He walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. His body was practically recovered from his f**k up, and all it would take was a shower to make him feel a-okay. while the water was warming up, he went to his liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle of tequila and a glass. He got some orange juice from the fridge, and mixed the two half and half in the glass. He gulped down his drink with a stone face, then walked over to the bathroom, flung off his underwear, and stepped into the water.

            He knew he'd left the door open, but he was still groggy and didn't care. That girl was so damn shy, she probably wouldn't have it in her to walk this far down the hall.

            As soon as Angel had separated himself from her, she was wide awake. She watched him stumble around and wondered if he always looked so clumsy and adorable in the mornings. Cecily's hair was a giant mess and she rubbed at her eyes, pulling her legs over the side of the couch and stretching. She yawned heavily before she jumped up on her feet and ran into the kitchen. Nope.

            Where did he go? Did he leave her? Cecily could feel the panic setting in and she pushed it off by skipping down the hall. Was that water running? ' Oh phew. ' she thought, glad she wasn't alone. Cecily cautiously stepped into the bedroom, careful to stay out of the way of the door to the bathroom. Instead, she walked over to the bed and poked at the springs, face flushed with excitement.

            A bed, a real bed! She resisted the urge to squeal with delight and glanced around before slowly pulling her knee up, pressing it into the mattress.

            "Wooooow..." She breathed, carefully pulling herself up the rest of the way on the bed. With a satisfied grin, she plopped down on the bed and rolled around a bit, giggling as she did so. She grabbed at one of his pillows and pressed it to her nearly flat chest, continuing to roll around and kick her feet excitedly.

            "What a f****n' day." Angel sometimes talked to himself in the shower. He liked the way his voice resounded off the plastic walls. He remembered that Cecily was still here, and decided to keep his thoughts within his head. "The most gorgeous rat to ever walk the streets of this town decides to take a stroll right up to my little 'ol office. How f****n great does this s**t get? Lemme guess. She knows how to dance and sing too? I wonder if she's any good at head. Heh, maybe after I lease her out a few times, she'll be my new desk attendant." Angel finished rinsing himself off and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist, and went across the hall into his bedroom to see Cecily rolling around on his bed like a little monkey.

            "Sweetheart, what the hell are you doing in here?"

            Cecily didn't even hear the shower stop between her giggling and rolling but she sure as hell stopped dead hearing Angel's voice. She was on her back and she flung her head to the side, looking at him with wide eyes. Face bright red, she pulled the pillow up to hide her nose down and stuttered a bit, not being able to hold back the wide and fast spreading grin she hid behind the pillow.

            "N-Nothin'. I was... I was just... you know... this." Her eyes traveled for a moment, across his chest and down and then quickly back up.

            ' Please oh please God, let him be wearing underwear. ' The thought of a nearly naked man standing so close to her made her a bit panicky inside, and even more curious. The only times she had seen naked men were when Rats showed up drunk or were doing their business in plain view, or her stumbling across it, which seemed to happen often. Still, the thought almost unnerved her and yet had that wild excitement to it as well. In less than 24 hours, she had had nothing but entertainment and was extremely glad she made the choice of waltzing into the giant business building.

            Cecily felt her chest tighten and wondered, how does one breathe again? And why was she feeling so funny suddenly? She kept her eyes trained on his, blush growing even brighter on her face, but goofy grin still attached. Not that he could see either.

            Angel let out a sigh. Sure, he was all pretty and what not, blah blah blah. He found all too often that in real business, your words, not your face, gets you places. Besides, the only sexual contact he'd had in the past year was a few blowjobs from a rat or a secretary or whatever and every now and then a quick f**k in a bathroom stall. He found once you stepped out of your 20's, your work weighs so heavy on you that your sex drive can't push it out of the way.

            "Listen sweetheart, I'm a little naked right now, I gotta get dressed whether you watch or not." He walked over to his closet, one hand holding his towel secure, and opened the door. "I've got clothes in here for you too."

            Cecily yelled and struggled to get off the bed, holding the pillow up and covering her face. Her feet were working much faster than her brain and own hormones and she soon realized that covering her face while running wasn't the smartest idea and instead of going out the door like she wanted, landed smack on the wall. She stumbled back and pulled the pillow down a bit, quick to realize her nose was bleeding from hitting the wall so hard, and she squeaked and dropped the pillow completely, gripping at her nose with both hands. Her eyes watered up and she made a soft pained noise and stumbled the rest of the way out of the room, careful not to get blood anywhere.

            ' Walk slowly, slowly. Hold it! Pinch! ' She was screaming in her head and looked up, blinking back tears, to find the bathroom.

            "Owie Owie Owieeeee!" Voice shrill, she listened as her bare feet padded down the hall and into the still slightly steamy bathroom where she bent over the tub so she would at least bleed in there.

            "How do you work these damn things?!" Cecily flung up her now bloody hands and pulled at the knobs, surprised when the water rained down on her head from up top. She only made more loud noises, slamming her palms against the different knobs until the water poured out from the bottom to wash away the blood. She sat there on her knees, body bent forward and shaking from the sudden hot and cold water, and she quickly wiped at her eyes, laughing loudly as she continued to pinch her nose. It was the only she could do besides crying. She couldn't remember the last time she had injured herself so bad.

            Well, a few days ago she burnt her foot on a fire, but that was all healed and not sore anymore.

            Angel stood and watched as the f*****g clumsiest woman he'd ever witnessed began to stumble and hit herself on every available surface.

            A look of distaste came over him, and he walked to his wall. Sure enough, a small Cecily-shaped indentation had been imprinted on it.

            "Oh, for Christ sake, what the F**K? You can't keep your mouth shut or your legs from jittering no matter where you are, and you can't even keep your hands of the first goddamn shiny or fluffy thing you see! S**T, and you f*****g smash your face into my wall and sprint out of the room acting like you've never f*****g seen a dick before!" He stomped out into the bathroom, letting the towel fall clumsily to his feet.

            "F*****g balls," he spit, and bent over to pick it up. He walked into the bathroom, watching Cecily make a retard out of herself for the umpteenth time in 24 hours.

            "Come here, you god-forsaken idiot."

            Angel took his towel, knelt outside the shower stall, and held it up to Cecily's bloody face.

            "F**k f**k f**k f**k f**k, it’s not f*****g broken right?" If her pretty face got so much as a scratch on it, her value as a poster model would plummet. "Oh, s**t on a f*****g stick, hold still for a goddamn minute so I can clean you up." Angel's rage gradually subsided to an aggravated mood, and he held Cecily firmly in place with one hand while wiping her face with the towel.

            "Ugh, the things I do for Rats...." He mumbled under his breath.

            Jumping slightly when he placed the towel to her face, she blushed heavily and pushed at his arm, pushing the towel away as she did.

            "N-No! That - That's dirty!" She squirmed a bit, struggling to get away from the towel. The bleeding was slowing down and were small trickles now. Cecily tilted her head back a bit, whining as she did so, and pinched her nose. Her whole body was shaking and her hair and turtle neck were dripping water onto the tiled floor. She flashed him a half-hearted grin.

            "S-Shee?" She kept her fingers tightly pinched on her nose. Her smile wavered for a second. What did he say? She couldn't really hear him.

            "I'm showee." Sighing heavily, she bent her head forward over the tub, still holding her nose, and let her shoulders fall slack. Of course she had never seen one of - ... one of THOSE. At least not up close. And after this man had given her so much already, didn't... didn't guys like that usually ask for things in return? She wasn't sure she could give something like that to him! Just thinking about it made her stomach do little jumps and she wanted to bolt out of the house and right back on the streets, go crying back to her little Rat community.

            "Goddammit Angel," he thought to himself. "you've got her scared shitless again. What the f**k do women like to hear at times like this?" He took her by the arm and stood her up. He threw his towel, now ruined with blood, to the floor.  He forced his voice to take on a different tone. He was a businessman, after all. That was their specialty.

            "Cecily." He called the shaking girl by her name, and against all of his efforts to distance himself from her, it caused the rat to grow on him ever so slightly.

            "Calm. Down. Are you hurt? is it just a little scrape? Oh look at you. You're all bloody." Seeing the red on her face finally caused a light to go off in Angel's head.

            "So that's what color your hair is, eh?" he joked. "Blood red. Maybe that can be your stage name. Catchy enough, huh sweetheart?"

            Angel realized then he was still naked. Did it really matter at that point? if the b***h was gonna look, she'd have done it by now. Besides, he wasn't trying to impress the dumb broad, just trying to manage her into a sell-able state.

            Cecily stood up carefully with him, knees a bit wobbly as she did so, and she looked down at her feet. Hearing him speak her name wasn't the only thing that made her look up, he was now completely nude and she tried so very hard not to think about it. Hearing him make a crack at her, she forced a toothy grin and laughed softly.

            Blood red? Sounded cool, and he was joking with her, so that had to mean something, right? She flashed him a thumbs up with her free hand and giggled more. Her jaw trembled and she sniffled, carefully testing how much her nose was bleeding by pinching it and letting it go. It seemed to only drip a bit and she used her thumbs up thumb to push the blood aside. Her eyes watered up again and she bowed her head, placing her now wet sleeves over her eyes. She was hiccupping and trying hard not to cry fully.

            "I-I'm so - hic - so sorry.... I didn't... I was only playin' 'round and - hic - and... "

            "Ugh," said angel. "Take that f*****g turtleneck off. You ain't a turtle, are you? I don't see a shell."

            Angel tried to joke with her, but decided that he probably just sounded like a dick. He stepped into the water with her, and grabbed the soaked garment. He pulled up as hard as he could. The market would be up and running fully in about two hours, and he needed to clean up his new prized merchandise. The shirt was oversized and came off with ease, despite the water making it ever so slightly more clingy.

            "You've never taken a shower before, have you?" angel said as he pulled at the rest of the dank clothing that clung to Cecily’s body. "You see, the idea is to leave the rags OUTSIDE the water, so you don't marinate in your own s**t."

            He grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the corner and held it to Cecily's face.

            "Do you know what this is?"

            Cecily squeaked and pulled down the blue shirt he almost pulled up, quickly covering the small heart shaped birth mark on her back left side. She squirmed and tried to pull back the clothes.

            "I-I've taken a shower before!" As he continued to tug she shook her head quickly and gasped when the shirt came up. She quickly crossed her arms over her chest and the cheap training bra she wore. It was a bit tight, but it wasn't like she was one to complain. She covered her upper half with one arm and reached down and grabbed the top of her shorts with the other, determined not to let him take those off. The way he called her clothes rags and all that, it... disgusted her. She shivered at his words and took a step back, trying to distance herself from his prying hands. As Angel thrusted the bottle at her, she pursed her lips and gulped. After a moment, she shook her head no and pulled her shoulders up.

            "I... I dunno how to read..."



© 2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm falling in love with these characters. :D Really entertaining chapter, I was hooked all the way through.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The more you learn, the more interesting the story gets. Makes you wonder that as smart as Ceicly is, how dense can she be?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 16, 2011


Author


Writing
Vanessa Vanessa

A Poem by


One. One.

A Chapter by


Two. Two.

A Chapter by