A Clean Slate. (5)

A Clean Slate. (5)

A Chapter by
"

Angel softens up a bit and helps Cecily get ready for what he has in store for her.

"
Red // bold = FEVER
Regular = Tag


"You........can't read." Angel stared with a blank expression into Cecily's eyes. He felt another surge of laughter coming on, but suppressed it.

            "You can't read." He chuckled and opened up the bottle.

            "this is shampoo. It's soap for your hair. Or your body if you're out of soap for that. But, I'd be lyin to ya if I didn't say it works better in your hair." Angel grabbed Cecily's shoulders and urged her back into the water.

            “you've got one hell of a head of hair, and I'll be an uncle f****r if we don't get that cleaned up. Get it nice and wet, or the shampoo won't wash out right." He opened the bottle and squirted some into his hand.

            "Ready?"

                Cecily took in what he was saying, trying to memorize what the bottle looked like so she wouldn't forget. She whined as he pushed at her shoulders and she ducked her head under the warm water, making the most obnoxiously annoyed face she could. Her shoulders were hunched up and she now had both arms over her chest, clamping her eyes shut from the pouring water. Usually, she took really fast cold showers when they left the park water running. Now, she was terrified of the warmness and even more scared of his hands. She pulled her head back out of the water and made a noise like she just exhaled and quickly inhaled, gasping for breath. She kept her eyes shut, shivering at the warm water running down her face and back.

                Angel let out a bellowing laugh that echoed satisfyingly off the walls of the shower. "PFFFTCHCHPTT. You look....you look like a drowned.... BAHAHAHA.....baaahhaa.... RAT. A drowned rat."

                He was so delighted at how she cowered from the fountain of water that he pushed her back in for a second, letting the stream splash into her face and open mouth. She wriggled and squirmed with protest, but as soon as Angel's laughter died down, he used a hand to wipe the water and hair out of Cecily's eyes. Then he took her soaked mop and worked some shampoo through it.

                “Come on sweetheart, most people pay for this kind of s**t." He took some more into his hand and used it as well.

                "Heh, what she lacks in breast size she's got in hair size." Angel joked to himself. Still, he could imagine how frightened and confused the poor girl must be. A strange naked man throwing her into a stall that she'd never been in before, and sloshing some kind of cheap-smelling gunk into her hair.

            It wasn't until he really started to look at her that Angel realized just how pretty Cecily was. "She'll be a knockout once I get some clean clothes on her. I'm almost reluctant to not....er, sample my own goods."

            He continued to wash the girl's hair as gently as he could, and eventually her thick red hair was sufficiently slathered with shampoo. Angel tilted her head once again back into the water and said, "Go head, wash it out. Try not to drown. I ain't a lifeguard."

            As Angel pushed her head back in, she tried to keep her mouth shut and gasp for air at the same time, flailing slightly. When he finally let her go, her chest was heaving, scrambling to get air. What a... what a meanie! She sent a death glare back at him and turned back to face forward, eyebrows furrowing up a bit. Rat... what a nasty word. What a nasty way to classify people. In all her life she

    had been called some obscene names, but she was sure Rat was the worst of them all. And Pet. How could a person... be a Pet? But then again, she didn't exactly look at herself as a person. Sure, people all around her looked like her, but they didn't... LOOK like her. It was like she wasn't being allowed access to the private club down the street because she forgot the password to crawl back in.

            As Angel worked his fingers through her hair, she relaxed ever so slightly, enjoying the way his big fingers rolled against her scalp. It wasn't too bad, and she almost tilted her head back to lean into him when she realized that not only was he still butt naked, but her head was wet and she was sure he didn't want that. Jolted back awake as he gently moved her head forward, Cecily made a face before hesitantly gripping the edge of the tub and bending over, shaking her head back and forth under the water to try and shake the shampoo out.

            She backed up a bit, hitting him with her butt, and squeaked and nearly fell straight back into the tub. Catching herself, she whipped her head up and shook it real fast, whining again. As soon as she realized how she quickly made Angel wet again, she grinned widely and covered her eyes, laughing.

            "Hahah, now you're like me." She wanted to spit the word Rat right back at him, make him cringe and feel just as gross as she did, but she didn't think it would have the same effect and couldn't bring herself to purposely hurt someone like that.

            Angel spat into the corner and rubbed at his eyes, attempting to get shampoo out of his mouth. He couldn't stop laughing. This girl, collar and all, she was something special. It was almost like....

        No. He didn't want to think about her now. He was having fun for the first time in....well, he couldn't remember, but still. For a minute the facade of the grim businessman floated away, and he was truly naked there in the shower.

        "Hey, easy there sweetheart!" he was brought back to earth a little bit by the sensation of a rear end brushing against his man parts. "Don't break your nose on the shower floor AND on my wall in one day." He wrapped his arms around Cecily's waist and yanked her upright again, and slid his fingers into her armpits.

            "Or I’ll tickle you till your goddamn lungs give out."

        Unfortunately, Angel realized that he was finally beginning to become aroused by the petite, squealing, wet, half-naked female body in the stall with him. He figured as soon as he was done messing with her, he'd step out and let her finish herself.

            "Ah f**k," he thought. "If I pop a boner in here god knows whether or not she'll stand there and poke it or think it's broken and hit it or something."

            "You can wash the rest of yourself, right?"

            The sensation of Angel's warm arms made her jump and her eyes widened. Her heart was in her throat and as he moved his hands up beneath her arms, she relaxed a little until she realized just how ticklish that spot was. Her body jolted and she gripped at his hands, making little yelping noises as she did. Cecily was laughing, head thrown back a bit.

            He seemed... different. Last night Angel had acted... bi-polar! That was the word she had been looking for in the car. Yes! Bi-polar! And now he was all happy and his laughter warmed her stomach. She squirmed a bit and wanted to turn around and hug his strong chest, but decided against the thought and instead lulled her head back a bit, staring up at him (as he was rather taller than her by almost a foot) and showing off the most childish grin ever. Her cheeks were a bit flushed, hair still dripping wet, and she quickly nodded her head.

            "Uhm! Sir! How do ya start the thingy?" Pointing her finger at the shower nozzle, she noticed how earlier it started from the top, but now it was only coming out of the bottom. All the water park showers only worked at the top. Was he so rich that he could afford two?!

            Angel deflated a little. "Start the thingy? For f**k's sake, I'm naked and horny with a woman rubbin' her a*s all over me, and she asks me how to start 'the thingy'." He followed her pointing finger to find out what she was talking about.

            "Sweetheart, I think you knocked off the lever that directs the water toward the top. Its right down by that shiny metal faucet there, see it?" Angel took Cecily's hand and re-directed the pointing finger to the switch near the bath faucet. "Just flick that to the right."

            Cecily enjoyed how warm his hand was and easily let him move her body. Blinking a few times, she flicked it to the right as instructed and screamed when the water started pouring down from the top. She jumped back slightly and almost bumped into him, then started laughing again and turned her head slightly to look at him with that same almost kid like look on her face.

            "OH! I see now. The showers I usually use only go one way." Cecily gazed up at the falling water in awe. It was like the fountains in the center of the city, except those were cold and you got yelled at if you went in those. And usually chased with clubs. Or maybe that was just her? Reaching out, she put her hand under the warm water and tilted her head to the side. Snapping back, she closed her eyes tightly and turned around, gently pushing at Angel's chest.

            "Okay! Go time now! I got it." She kept shoving him until he was backed all the way out of the bathroom and she slammed the door shut. She let her eyes open and glanced over at the shower. Making a face, she stepped out of her shorts and panties, tossing them aside and forcefully pulled up the training bra, which she also tossed aside, and carefully stuck one foot into the tub. Her eyes were wide, but she carefully stepped the rest of the way in. She had had too many accidents before that resulted in slipping, and she wasn't sure how much more blood she could lose before dying of blood loss.

            The water felt nice and she picked up random bottles, sniffing them and finding which ones smelt best. All of them smelt a bit on the manly side, but she shrugged and used it anyway, rolling her shoulders in the warmth. Soap was soap.

            Angel more or less allowed the small girl to push him out of the bathroom. He walked back over to his bedroom and over to his closet.

            "Let’s see here," He pondered. "I've gotta dress this girl up like a f****n barbie. She'll be irresistible. Probably can get five thousand a week for her." The allure of the mid-day hour shook Angel back to his former self.

            By the time Cecily was done in the bathroom, Angel only had on a pair of white boxers and an unbuttoned suit shirt. She had taken less time than he thought she would, and he had only just started to pick out her clothes.

            He was fumbling with the assorted dresses that used to belong to her, and he was barely managing to keep a straight face. Was it really worth it? Did he really want this oddball prancing around in the silk that once flowed so seamlessly across her waist?

            "Here," he said grimly, tossing Cecily a small blue dress. "That used to belong to someone special." Angel was really forcing out his words now.

            "Who knows? Hehe. You might look even better in it." He joked only for the sake of keeping Cecily from having another f****n' episode.

            "I have bras and panties and other womanly things, you should probably pick those out yourself. Come in here." Angel looked at Cecily with weary eyes, beckoning her into the bedroom.

            Cecily stared at Angel oddly. Maybe he really was Bi-polar. Here he was again, practically throwing clothes at her, and his eyes. His eyes were dark and cold and burning. Gulping, she carefully bent over and picked up the dress. She held it carefully, not wanting to get any water droplets on it (though she was dried pretty well) and she stepped into the bedroom. The collar around her neck jingled as she walked and was a bit damp, but she dried it effectively, having been used to it. Cecily licked her lips real quick, again resisting every ounce in her body to run over and hug the man tightly, not letting go. He looked angry and then happy and then... alone. And angry. Always near anger. She stared up at him, wanting to reach up and touch him again, but only afraid of being hit.

            Oh hell.

            Taking in a deep breath, Cecily reached up her free left hand, still clutching the dress with her right, and she touched his spiky hair gently.

            "... It's dry..." Her eyes refused to look any lower than his eyes, golden and flickering between determination, embarrassment, and fear. It didn't matter if he had a shirt on, he still was only in boxers. And she suddenly felt more naked than she ever had. She wanted to pull the towel tighter against her, which seemed impossible, but she kept her hand up by his head, just barely brushing the spikes.

            And here comes that same feeling again, the feeling that you get when you really look at someone for the first time. Angel's eyes turned to the girl. He was impressed with her. Not only did she have an outward appearance shocking enough to pique even the biggest buzz kill’s personality, she had the ability to see through people. Those deep brown eyes of hers met his with a woman's tenderness, the kind of gaze that melted even the hardest of hearts. She could sense something was wrong. He knew it.

            Better to disassociate yourself now, Angel. She's a product. An ITEM. A PET. A TOY. An over wound toy, at that. There's no point in letting your little f*****g feelings get to you now. “F**k, Now I REALLY need a smoke.”

            "Yeah. Dry as a bone. Look, you gotta get dressed, sweetheart. I can't make you a star while you're naked." Angel pointed to a cupboard on the floor of the back of his closet. "In there. You'll find underwear that should fit you. The bras might be a little big, but they'll probably be more comfortable and CERTAINLY more clean that what you had on. I don't have any makeup here, but f**k me, you're stunning enough without it."

            What are you saying, Angel? Stunning? That's not something you call a toy on the shelf. Maybe alluring, at best. Stunning?

            "If you need anything else, I’ll be in the kitchen."

                He started out the door.

            Cecily hesitated a moment and then quickly turned on her heel as he started to leave. She held onto the dress since it seemed really important and she pressed her body against his back, reaching her free arm around his front in a lame attempt at a hug. She clutched her fingers around the front of his shirt, heart pounding so hard she could barely hear herself talking.

            If he was going to hit her, fine, so be it. But goddamnit she wasn't going to let him flip back and forth between emotions without pushing him a little more first! She breathed against his back, pressing her forehead against him. "Thank you Sir..." After a moment of debating, she let go of him and smiled brightly before running off into the closet so he wouldn't have time to react. She placed the dress down and got on her

knees, pulling open the little cupboard and pulling out sexy panties and bras. She made a face until she managed to find a decent mismatching set that weren't too... revealing. She quickly pulled the panties up and dropped the towel, trying to figure out how to put the bra on properly.




© 2011


Author's Note

LAWL. Thurr naked. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't wait to hear the story about Angel's former lover! The interaction between Cecily and him is so fun to read. Hope you finish a new chapter soon!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great chapter! Her reactions are priceless. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 17, 2011


Author


Writing
Vanessa Vanessa

A Poem by


One. One.

A Chapter by


Two. Two.

A Chapter by