Chapter 2 - Oh happy day

Chapter 2 - Oh happy day

A Chapter by

It became weekend and GD and Minzy had made an appointment to go to the movies and after that, go window shopping in the streets.
“What do you wanna watch?” asked Minzy, a little indifferent. GD was to busy choosing a movie to intercept her indifference, but unconsciously he caught it.
“Hm i don’t really know. What about that one?” he said pointing at a new horror movie, said to be the most horrifying movie to day.
“Really?” asked Minzy. “It looks really scary.” she said hoping that GD would pick another movie. But he didn’t. He wanted to see a scared Minzy, clinging to him throughout the whole movie, and not being able to sleep at night. He grinned on the inside, happy about his little evil plan.
“It’s not that scary honey~” GD said in a pleading voice. He looked her in the eyes with large puppy eyes, begging her to agree to watch the movie. In the end she couldn’t resist those eyes.
“AH okay then!” Minzy said, slightly forgetting a bit about her worries. GD jumped in excitement, pushing her into the movie theater. He walked up to the cashier to buy the tickets, and said to him with a blink in his eye: ”Two tickets to ‘Horror in the lost town’, for me and my girlfriend.” The cashier quickly got that he had a great plan and gave him an approving nod, handing him the tickets. The man looked at GD’s girlfriend and looked back at GD with a smile and said: “I can see why you look so happy about this. Youre girlfriend is beautiful!”

“I know!~” GD simply, but proudly, said and left with the tickets.

The movie just started, and it didn’t take long for Minzy to almost jump at GD i fright. A little squeal escaped her mouth, and even she got surprised that she could sound like that. She covered her mouth with one hand, the other in the popcorn, looked up at GD, who was already trying to contain his laughter. Minzy began laughing a bit to, and GD took her hand, leaning in to her ear and whispered: “You know, you’re really cute when you squeal. Now i know that we should watch more horror movies, if you keep acting like this.” Minzy blushed and held his hand tighter to show how she lived him. But her thoughts traveled to her stupid problem, and she was lost for words for the rest of the movie, but they kept on holding hands

The movie was now over, and Minzy came out almost shaking from all the shocks she got. GD supported her by holding one hand on her waist and one hand in hers. He noticed the the cashier looking at him, and GD gave him a reassuring smile, letting him know that everything went as planned. The cashier gave him a thumbs up, and turned his attention to a new customer. GD liked this guys personality. He’s like hinself in a way.
The couple walked out of the movie theater, moving along to a little street with lots of street shops. most of them having only a blanket with their items lying in a, carefully chosen, but sloppy, way. The sun shone in their eyes, as it was about to set, and it just made everything more bewitching and beautiful. Minzy got blinded when the sun hit a little ring, lying in an open box on a table by a elderly looking man. He looked so fragile and in need of money or just food. Minzy dragged GD towards the little stall, and pointed at the ring. “Look honey~” she said “Isn’t it beautiful?” GD looked at it and noticed a larger but identical ring next to it. “Babe, i think they are couple rings. Should I buy them for us?” He asked. Minzy simply nodded, and an expecting way, that showed her happiness. GD bought them, and even gave a bit more money to him, because Minzy begged him to help the elderly man. He was grateful for the kind gesture that GD and Minzy showed him and thanked them several times, with a small and weak smile.
GD took Minzys hand, holding it gently. He looked at her with a soft face, smiling with his eyes and mouth. He took the ring out of the little bag they were put in, and placed it on Minzys finger. She looked at her hand, feeling how her heart ached a little, but she felt herself being on a pink cloud at the same time. What should she do? She was always being so happy with GD, but she knew that it would never last. It had been proved to her. She loved him, but she had to end this. Didn’t she? She would not be the one to hurt him more than a break-up would. She should hurt him a little to preventing her hurting him more than needed. Right? She should break up with him right? This i what she should do right?


© 2012


Author's Note

ignore grammar :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on March 30, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012


Author


Writing
Shattered Shattered

A Poem by