Chapter 8 - The truth

Chapter 8 - The truth

A Chapter by

“What do you want?” Sneered GD, when he picked up the calling phone, trying to sound as indifferent as he could. Travis though, didn’t react to his dumb methods. He simply sighted.
“Are you still trying to act tough?” He just asked. “You know Minzy never did anything wrong.” Travis stated, silencing GD.
“Travis, don’t try to lie. I know what I saw. My eyes don’t lie.” GD replied. Travis was getting angry.
“Well your heart certainly does.” He said tricking GD off.
“Shut up Travis! I know my own heart, and i know what i saw!” He said, feeling his heart ache a little bit from his own words. Was he wrong the entire time?
“Well if you would just have let Minzy
or Damian talk to you about it, you would have noticed that non of what you think you saw was right. It was taken out of content!” Yelled Travis into the phone. GD was startled. His heart dropping even more, at Travis’ words. Travis calmed down, thinking about what to say to GD, and how to tell him the real story behind what he saw. This was not just something to say. He became nervous all of a sudden.
“William, this is not something that is easy to say.” He tried saying. Travis thought that this was a good way to start of. Warning him before giving him the final blow.
“It’s kind of mind blowing.” He said.
“Well how bad can it be?” Said GD unknowingly. The whole gang was listening in the background not talking at all. The GD could hear the sound of a door being opened fast and harshly. He heard someone talking feverilshly, but he could not hear what the person said. Someone began crying, followed by others crying to.
“Travis? What is happening? Is something wrong?” GD asked worried. His voiced cracked a bit allong the way.
On the other end of the phone was Bom crying wandering back and forth from one end of the room to another. Dana cried to, placing herself on Minzy’s bed stroking the pollow that Minzy lied on just a couple of minutes ago. Sam followed Bom slowly scratching the back of his head. Cala leaned on the wall letting her silent tears roll, while Terry was being embraced by Travis, while Travis was trying to talk steadily to GD.
“GD hold up just a minute. Someone has something to say. I’ll come back to you in just a minute.” Said Travis placing his arm, with the phone in his hand, along his side. What had happened was that a nurse had walked in. She looked at all of them with an apologetic face.
“I’m sorry to hand this message to you, but Angela just god worse. She has to be operated to have a chance of surviving.” The small nurse said.
“Well why are you standing here? Go save her!” Yelled Damian at her.
“Um we have to get permission from her guardians. Where are her parents?” She asked.
“She lives alone.” Cried Bom. “Her parents dies allong time ago, and her former guardians are no longer her guardians. And she’s over 18 for Christs sake. Can’t you just do it?!”
“Then one of you must sign, approving of the operation. The hospital have to be secure that it cannot be charged of any consequences.” The nurse said. Damian got up angrily.
“Give me that paper! I’ll sign. if it’s just for that anyone could do it!” He exclaimed. He signed and drove the nurse out as fast as he could. Minzy needed to be saved.

“Hey! Hey Travis!” Yelled GD in the phone. “What is going on!?” Travis took the phone to his ear.
“William?” He started.
“Yea?” GD said worringly.
“She has cancer.”


© 2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012


Author


Writing
Shattered Shattered

A Poem by