Chapter 10 - Goodbye my love

Chapter 10 - Goodbye my love

A Chapter by

“William.” Damian simply said. GD already didn’t like were this was heading.
“Don’t say it!” GD begged.
“I can’t say anything. We haven’t head how it’s going.” GD sighed in relief. There were still hope. But inside the operation room, Minzy reacted to GD’s appearance.
“He’s here. Finaly!” She though, and mannaged to smile though it should not be possible. She opened her eyes slightly looking out of the tainted class. She could see the familiar figure of GD. And Damian too. She let out a tear, readying herself.

“Will. She and i never had anything going on.” Damian explained.
“I know Damian. Let’s talk about it when this is over, okay?” GD answered him. Damian noded and spoke of something else.
“She wanted you to have her ring if she did not live through this. I’ll give it to you.” Damian said, making GD worried. “But this is not because she no longer is with us. We don’t know that. It’s for you to keep or give to her. Whatever happens, you should be the one with the ring when everything ends.” Damian explained. GD was gratefull and accepted the ring. He couldn’t fit it so he held on to it tightly.  


The gang walked up to the two of them. GD smiled slightly at them, feeling sorry for all the trouble he had caused. They didn’t seem to care about that right now. They all went silent waiting for an answer to their prayers.
Minzy was still lying on the operation table. She could somehow sense that the gang was fully back together. Well without her that is. She smiled again and whispered: “Stay strong for me okay?” Then she let another tear fall, closed her eyes and let out her last breath. She walked towards the entrance to the afterlife. It was opening itself for her, and she felt that warmth again. Like two strong arms holding her tight. It felt like it was Williams arms. She could feel them holding her all the way into the gates of heaven. She felt safe. And she left the gang, knowing that they would be together now, remembering her and being happy for the time they had together. She turned around and said: “Goodbuy guys, stay well.” She turned around as the gates closed behind her. She had left the world of the living.


The gang got up when the doors of the operation room opened. They saw Minzy with her eyes closed. They didn’t know if she was asleep or worse, until they saw the doctor who looked at them in grief. They knew what have happened. GD stepped forward, and towards his girlfriend. His eyed filled with tears. They ran down his cheeks as he leaned over her. He kissed her forehead and lied his head on her chest. The gang just watched him as he slowly moved around. They watched as a boyfriend lovinly caressed his girlfriend.
“I tried not to love you. I was wrong, forgive me” He said. “Why is heaven so close to you? You belong with me, but you chose heaven. I trust your decision, and we will meet again. Don’t you worry babe.” The gang walked towards him, and they all placed a hand on his back, showing their support and agreement. GD looked at them and smiled with his face cowered in tears, more coming. He got drained till the point where there should not be more fluid in his body. But he still managed to cry even more than anyone of them had seen one cry. Damian took a hold of him and pulled him in for a hug. DG broke down and cried into his arms, sobbing loudly and with no concern for the world around him. He couldn’t stand anymore, and he slit down against Damian’s legs. Terry sat down besides him comforting him. The rest of the gang joined in, and they all stayed like that for what seemed an eternity.
“I’m sorry for your loss.” Said the man who did the operation interrupting them all. “But we have to talk to someone about how this is going to pass. A funeral should not happen later than a week after a person have passed. I know this is sudden things to discuss and decide, but it has to be done.”
“I’ll do it.” Sobbed GD.

GD took care of everything that had to do with the funeral. He stayed strong, just like she wanted him to be.

Three year later

“Angela, get over hear!” Yelled Bom at hers and Sams child. A little brown haired girl, with long fluffy curls came running with a big innocent smile. She ran to her father, he grabbed her and swung her around. She giggled the cutes giggle ever heard.
“Don’t dare drop her!” Yelled GD from afar. “She’s the only one I have left.” Sam laughed at him.
“She is watching over us. Don’t you worry.” Said Sam placing Angela on the ground again. She ran to the rest of the gang who sat on a carpet on the large lawn in the park. Bom, Sam and GD joined them.
“Tomorrow is the anniversay.” Said Cala.
“We should visit her and bring flowers.” Answered Terry.
“Sound nice, don’t you thing Angela?” Asked GD. The girl nodded and ate her cake.
The End


© 2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012


Author


Writing
Shattered Shattered

A Poem by