Midnight G.o.D

Midnight G.o.D

A Story by
"

The town of Neigh Palms, Floridia is expecting a dark visitor at midnight... One that will change their lives for ever... and take many lives along with him.

"

Available in the Quakes & Storms anthology by Panic Press

All proceeds go to Japan

© 2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey man -- when I tried to explain this anthology wasn't meant for you here and I refuse to buy this anthology for this reason. Cox lifted the anthology from a sequel I was trying to plan with Quakes And Storms: A Natural Disaster Anthology. I am interested in publishing this story as part of my classmate's anthology as a story never released before meaning this Quakes and Storms never happened here; that one looked a little rushed man and wasn't researched. Quakes And Storms -- all of us involved with the project were careful not to piss anyone off here doing it. When you submit to an anthology like this think of what goes into it -- sometimes it came from something very personal like this anthology was to me, it came about because one of my mentors, author Gerald Grimmett died in a natural diaster on the west coast during the planning of the book. So it wasn't just helping those who died in a Tsunami but those who had died in natural diasters all over. This project my classmate is going to be the public face of and be behind the the staff of the anthology -- I am just executive producing it, will be possible going to be the framework tor a documentary where six go to Richmond, and another follows me to Providence to give the namesakes, Tabloid Purposes IV and the five year memoir to a library in Providence. This project -- it is not about holding your own with just horror writers here, but how do you hold to short story writers in general here.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 5, 2011
Tags: jason hughes, quakes and storms anthology, anthology, horror, japan, panic press