Chapter Fourteen: Diane

Chapter Fourteen: Diane

A Chapter by Created to Write

I watch Tyler and Mariah talk about their experiences on the plane.
"-I found him in the bathroom and he had to-" I direct my attention to Steven. He has started to freak out again. I caress his head.
"You're okay. You're safe." I tell him. I'm not sure if it's true.
"Tyler! Where... where's Tyler?" He asks. He tries to sit up and yelps at the pain. Tyler comes over.
"I'm here bro. Right here." He says, taking his hand. Steven squeezes it out of pain.
"You're brothers?" I ask.
"We're twins." He explains. Mariah looks at Tyler and then Steven.
"Funny. You two don't look alike." She reasons.
"We aren't identical. I got my mother's looks and he looks like our dad." he replies. Thunder sounds. I look up at the sky and see dark clouds rolling in.
"Storm's coming." I reason. The others that aren't on their backs look up, too.
"We should take shelter." Mariah states. "And the only shelter is the plane."
"We can go into the first class part. It's more comfy." Tyler says.
"And it is facing down so it will be easier to get Steven into." Mariah adds. I feel my stomach turn and I think of all the blood I saw on the other passengers.
"Were there other people with you guys?" I ask tentatively. Tyler looks at me.
"Yes. There are four." He states, "which is another positive to using first class. Less corpses to move." He looks at us for agreement. I look at Steven who was squirming through his still very red injury. I place the towel back over the stitches so I don't have to look at it.
"Can you help?" He asks Mariah. She hops on one foot and tests her other one.
"Yes, I just have to go slow." She answers. "But Diane shouldn't. She's a little sensitive around blood."
"That's okay. She can stay with Steven." Tyler says like I'm not even here. "Is it?" He asks, turning to me. I nod.
"I'd rather be here than there." I confirm. They walk over to the smaller part of the crash and disappear from view.


© 2015 Created to Write


Author's Note

Created to Write
I wrote this one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on April 18, 2015


Author

Created to Write
Created to Write

NY



About
Random facts about me: ~ I'm a Christian (And growing in my faith) ~ My favorite colors are blue, silver, red, and purple. ~ I play the flute. ~ I'm a huge grammar and spelling nut. - I believe t.. more..

Writing
Details Details

A Chapter by Created to Write