I'll usher in the End, Upon My Thunder Chariot (Air Man)

I'll usher in the End, Upon My Thunder Chariot (Air Man)

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Air Man's short story.

"

Air Man was fed up of his power and how it drew people away. Nobody understood him, when his programming forced him to blow people away; they believed he was being ill mannered, thus people began to develop a hatred for him. This sickened Air Man, all he needed was for somebody to understand him! But nobody out there knew that it wasn’t his fault.

“Do you know what it’s like to be built this way? With only the power to push others away?” he had asked others many times, but their obvious answer of “no” hit him hard. Air Man was sick and tired of this, he couldn’t take it anymore. If his power forced others to hate him, he would avenge himself and destroy them; he was just so tired of being stuck on his throne in the sky and the dark depression of being alone.

Earth did not know of this raging anger that had boiled inside of him, anger set to explode at any minute. He would start a raging fire in the sky and enthrust wrath, death and destruction down on the mere mortals of planet earth. His massive body was built from airplane parts from World War two, ready to rain down doom.

His ability to create massive tornados would finally give him the vengeance he so lusted, not only the deaths of the humans who hated him, but the absolute and utter Annihilation of Monsteropolis. These Tornados were of ultimate chaos, swirling round at lightning speeds, creating the most destruction ever witnessed from his air palace of high altitude, these tornados to him were the art of destruction. To those who hated him, their lives and the lives of everyone they knew and loved were disappearing.

And Monsteropolis was left in ruins after that day. If Air Man was to walk the world alone forever, at least he would of received the revenge he dreamed of.

 

 



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Criticism should be constructive, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww, kinda have to feel sad for him being alone... always pushing people away when you have no control over it. Depressing indeed, you can clearly see why he wants revenge when no one ever understands him or his powers. He's basically all ready alone, very touching part that makes you feel for the character, well done and interesting title ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

543 Views
1 Review
Added on November 9, 2012
Last Updated on November 9, 2012
Tags: Destruction, Monsteropolis, Air Man, Tornado, Mega Man, Megaman, Gaming, Villan, Robot Master


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing