Every Rose Has It's Thorns

Every Rose Has It's Thorns

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Plant Man's story, how a simple and beautiful life near nature changed forever.

"

Every Rose has its Thorns

The events all began in Brazil, a peaceful and beautiful place full of a diverse range of nature, and home to Plant Man. With long days under the sun that shone brightly like a diamond with its heavenly rays of light, Plant Man worked as the leader of a most beautiful Botany garden. This garden was well known throughout not just Brazil but all of South America, and was a major tourist attraction for visitors. With flowers of all kinds, from Ravishing Romantic Red roses with a mystical and sweet scent, to the Deep and Secretive snow white Lilies that nestled inside the sapphire blue ponds.


Life was simple and life was Beautiful, Plant Man enjoyed all of it. The scenery was simply his favourite, just being so close to the gifts nature had provided, the sweet smells day and night. Often he would relax under his favourite tree, a tall cherry tree which gave a bearing of the best cherries every summer. This tree was of extreme importance to him, it had been planted on the day he was built as a gift to him. The tree was beautiful no matter what the season, in winter with its bare snow coated branches, spring with a massive burst of bright pink blossoms with songbirds chirping away, summer with cherries that looked like perfect red gemstone spheres on a delicate little green lace and finally Autumn with the last goodbye of the leaves in chocolate brown, sunshine yellow, fire orange and lava red. The sound the autumn leaves made soothed him, this tree in general soothed him. Life was just about perfect, relaxing in the gardens, keeping them for the visitors and being able to communicate with all the plants.


But one day, it would seem that events were about to take a turn for the best, events that could have made his creator rich and famous, but his creator’s dreams were soon crushed and destroyed before their very eyes, but that wasn’t all. These events would change Plant Man’s life for a long time to come. Before leaving their home in Brazil, his creator began work on him to turn him into a combat robot. He was given incredible agility, amazing combat skills and a unique weapon like no other. There was the plant barrier, a shield of lightning quick petals that could also be thrown at the enemy to damage them. Plant Man was unsure, but his creator was excited as they headed towards the First Annual Robot Tournament.


Mr X, the host of the tournament soon came out and examined each of the robots. Mr X was a mysterious man, covering himself in an ebony black cloak, nobody could tell of his identity as the evil Doctor Wily. The tournament soon turned into chaos as Mr X’s identity was revealed and took the eight robots back to base. Plant Man had never felt fear like this before, scared and confused. Doctor Wily began work on Plant Man so that he could achieve word domination. He installed the ability to launch razor sharp thorns from one of his four vines with the capability of damaging weak armour; it was dubbed as the Thorn points. Along with his, he reprogrammed Plant Man to forget his past life so he was ready to fight Mega Man without question, and against his will, Wily installed the Solar shot. The Solar shot was an emergencies only attack, a blinding energy shot of light charged by the sun to deliver a large impact on the enemy. The power was a prototype, not to be used lightly and was entirely dependent on how much solar power Plant Man happened to possess at the time.

Life as a combat robot was a harsh and dark time, constant training and eventually waiting almost endlessly for Mega Man, the enemy to arrive. The battle wasn’t easy despite the amazing powers Plant Man had been gifted with, he lost drastically and later Plant Man escaped Wily’s wrath to pursue a new beginning and purpose once more.


Plant became an agricultural engineer and a botanic researcher, happily pursuing careers in nature once more. But his mind was foggy of all the events before the dark ages of Wily. Completely forgetting the gardens, the special tree and his creator, he often found himself doubting his former life and if some day he would be able to rediscover his place of birth and his creator, his farther. Every time he felt the sturdy bark of a tree, a strange feeling enveloped him and strange thoughts and voices, occasionally images of the special tree would occasionally come to his head that he couldn’t quite make out what they were about, supposedly clues to the cherry tree in his past but Plant could not know this. There just wasn’t enough to piece together the jigsaw of the past.

 



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Criticism should be constructive, thank you.-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yay, a little bit longer... wondering how he escaped though and Plant Man regained none of his memories of before??? Nice storyline and plot, his weapons sound very high-tech. Loved it!!! ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012
Tags: plant man, brazil, deep, repgoram, will


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing