Love At First Sight (Prologue)

Love At First Sight (Prologue)

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Riley sees Angel. He likes what he sees...

"

“Yo Riley, check this one out!” “I call it the speedster!” yelled Matt one of my two best friends. He skated up the ramp really quick like lighting and while in mid- air, his dirty blonde hair flowing in the wind under his fire red baseball hat, he jumped off his board, spun through the air like a tornado and just as the board was hitting the ground, he landed on it by balancing on one hand.

“Ha, that’s a nice trick there Matt!” I replied. I reached into my bag and grabbed my bottle of coke and took a swig of it. The bubbles were sweet and fizzy as they gave my taste buds a sensation that I simply crave in a drink.  Balancing it one one finger, I spun the bottle a little before throwing it into my bag. I picked up my midnight black skate board with its amber orange and lava red fire pattern on it, and ran towards the ramps like a missile.

“Show us something new.” My other best friend Alex demanded

“Yeah, Show us!” agreed Matt

“Ok then!” I replied, and without hesitation, skated up a ramp, jumped off the board and did some kicks and jumps in the air, landed on my board one hands, and as if I were a sonic boom speedily skated up to the next ramp and did two 360s just as the board took off for the air and I kicked the board away, did several pointed jumps and then landed right on the skateboard.

My friend’s mouths were gawped open in astonishment, as if I had just survived jumping off a one hundred story building

There was a great view of the mall from the Skate Park, and saw three girls walk out. One had honey blonde hair that was long and wavy like the sea and she was wearing a flowy pastel pink dress. Another had ember orange hair in a pixie cut and she was wearing a ruby red tank top and navy blue skinny jeans. The final had chocolate brown hair in a bun and she was wearing a snow white dress.

“Hey check out those girls!” Alex exclaimed with a grin

“You’re onto something there, aren’t you?” Matt Replied

I stayed quiet. I had my eyes set particularly on the blonde one. It was if she was some kind of… angel. She was beautiful and I assumed there was beauty on the inside of her too, as I saw her helping up the brown haired girl who had just fallen over and dropped her bags of shopping.

I really wanted her, but she was out of bounds. I’d never seen her around school and someone that beautiful is bound to have a soul mate already. I sighed and tried to adjust my mud brown beanie back onto my head with my ash black hair.

“Hey, what’s up?” Matt asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing really.” I fibbed

But that was not the truth. There was a great ache in my heart, as if someone had punched me in the face, but that pain was in my heart instead. She was too good for me, even if I was able to talk to her. I should just give up on the idea now. Sometimes I hate cupid. He ties you with someone who you may never be able to get.  I left the skate park with pictures of her stuck to my mind like glue...



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Any criticism should be constructive. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
Added on February 24, 2012
Last Updated on February 25, 2012


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing