The Best First Date Ever

The Best First Date Ever

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Riley and Angel finally go out. But how does it go?

"

The bell rang and Angel began to walk to her class.

“Wait!” I called out

Angel quickly turned around.

“Can I please have your number so we can text?”

“Sure!” she replied

I saw her take out a light pink note pad and write down her number.  She then passed it to me. The number was on a note with a rose pattern and was written in strawberry pink ink. I wrote mine on a blue flame patterned note and wrote my number in navy blue ink.

We held hands and walked to third period. We were already five minutes late but it didn’t matter. As long as we were together I was happy.

I sat down in my science classroom. I hated science. Kyle sat down next to me and a girl named Chelsea opposite me. I found it impossible to concentrate.  I tried to stare at the board, but my gaze turned to Angel. I kept staring at her beautiful face and her angelic long blonde hair.

“Snap out if it! You’ll be able to to talk to her at lunch!” I whispered to myself.

I kept thinking of Angel, and what it would be like to kiss her.  But then I heard my teacher.

“Riley! Are you paying attention?” she asked in her cold and bitter voice

“Y-yes Ms. Derskin” I replied with a stutter in my voice

She began to write a question on the board. She did so in black ink.  She never uses any colours when she writes.

“The answer is the air particles that travel.” I answered

My heart was pounding as if someone was punching me really hard. She was giving me a long stare, as if she could see through me, read my mind, see into my soul… I wanted to turn invisible and escape from the prison of the science class room, but I wouldn’t escape alone. I’d whisk Angel off with me, like the heroes do in the movies and books.

“Correct.” She quietly said, but she sounded ashamed….

I drifted off, as I didn’t sleep too well last night; I was busy thinking about Angel.

The bell rang and it woke me up from my deep sleep that I had been in. The classroom was pretty much empty now.  Even the teacher had departed. The last few students left leaving me and Angel. I went up to her.

“Would you like to sit with me at lunch?” I asked

“I would love too!” She replied

We held hands and walked to the dinner hall. We got our lunch and sat down together. Matt and Alex joined us, as well as a few more of my friends. They were surprised to see Angel with me. Oh no, here it comes, they’re bound to say something about her…

“Hey what’s she doing here?” Alex asked with a sneer

“Yeah get her out!” Matt snarled

“No!” I protested

“Go sit with the girls if you want to be one!” Kyle chimed in

While I was busy arguing with my friends whether or not Angel should sit here, she moved to her regular table. Ruined! My relationship with her was ruined thanks to my so called “friends.” I actually thought I’d get to talk to her now but it was all torn to shreds in front of my eyes.  It had felt like Alex, Kyle and Matt had ripped out my heart, stomped on it and then thrown it into a bin. I felt like that because they chased off the love of my life as if she was some kind of nasty germ.  Did she hate me? I was too much of a coward to go other there and ask her myself. My head was picturing her friends her friends laughing at me, and Angel saying those small but powerful seven words: “I hate you! Get away from me!”

I just sighed. I stared at Angel for a while… Today’s lunch was pizza. It was my favourite lunch other than mozzarella sticks. I just kept staring at her, and picked at my pizza. She began to stare at me, her sapphire like eyes staring into my dark chocolate brown eyes.

Angel got up, and she flipped her gorgeous blonde hair, that flowed like a shiny waterfall. She walked over.

“Hey! Can you stop being rude to Riley? He just wants to sit with me. My friends are fine with him sitting at my table, so you guys should be fine with me sitting at yours!” Angel said, passionately

I never expected Angel to do something like that, not that it was rude or anything.  I thought she was more a quiet girl than a speak-your-mind girl.

We held hands under the table, and I was able to happily eat the pizza now. Riley, Matt and Kyle stopped teasing. For now anyway… Knowing them, even though they’re my friends, they’ll find another excuse tease us.

The school day was over before I knew it. I was going to have an exceptional evening. Angel and I had communicated over a few texts and decided to go and see a movie called “Endless Love” at a cinema called “Popcorn and Soda”.

I dressed smartly in an ocean blue tuxedo with soot black tuxedo shoes and a ghost white tie. I flattened out my hair. I was ready to go.

At 6pm I went and collected Angel from her house, she had told me where she lived via text. She had dressed herself in a light pink gown with matching gloves, done her makeup and tied her hair in a bun. She looked like a fairytale princess. We walked to the cinema hand in hand as the citrus orange, peach pink and sherbet yellow sunset streamed across the empty cloudless sky. She put her head on my shoulder and I stroked her silky hair with my hand. I’ve always wanted to stroke it. Not only does it look like silk but it feels like it too. We soon reached the cinema. We purchased our tickets and a big bag of sweet popcorn and a large cola with two straws. It would be so much sweeter shared by the two of us, and so would the popcorn. We walked into the theatre, and I found the perfect seats, right in the middle.

“I think you ought to know some more about me. I adore eating chocolate, I love cats and all other animals and Art is my favourite lesson…  How about you tell me some things about yourself?”

“Um, I like skating, my favourite subject is Physical Education and um… I’m not sure I want to... share anymore…

“Don’t worry about it.” Giggled Angel and she gave me a hug.

The lights began to dim and we watched the movie, our arms round each other. I would occasionally pop pieces of popcorn in her mouth.

Just near the end of the movie, as the credits rolled I peered over at Angel. Her eyes were shut and she was breathing lightly. She was asleep. She even sleeps like an Angel…. I gently pet her head, like she was a little cat.

Then a great idea hit me. An exquisite restaurant called “The Shining Star” was next to the cinema. I could take her for a fancy three course meal! She gently woke up and smiled at me. I held her hand and she got off her seat. We walked over to the restaurant and we were greeted by a waitress with lion brown hair and hazelnut brown eyes. She led us to a table shaped like a heart, made especially for couples.

First we ordered tomato soup for our starter. The soup was so warm and soothing… As I swallowed it and it ran down my throat like a waterfall. It was just like a warm drink. Finally it was finished. All we could see now was the ocean blue bowl, and the white at the bottom reminded me of clouds. I felt refreshed and warmed up inside. We waited a long time for our main course of lobster to appear. We were both starving. Even though the soup had satisfied our hunger, it was now 35 minutes later and were were now in need of the main course.

The waitress with lion brown hair walked towards our exclusive table. She placed the lobster down on the table. We could see the steam coming off it like little clouds in a summer sky. It looked so good! The waitress told us what parts to eat wand what parts not to eat. I looked at her name tag. It said “Lori”.

“Thank you Lori!” I said with gratitude

“You’re very welcome. Now you two enjoy your meal!” she smiled and walked off to serve the other tables.

Crunch! We started eating the lobster. It was perfect, as if we were in heaven.  It was fleshy and a lot like meat, but fancier and better, and tasted even better due to the fact we had shared it. It was all gone before we knew it. I was so full, I felt like I was going to explode, like I was a balloon full of air but hadn’t been tied up.

“We should come here more often” I Began “The service and food here are both ecstatic! It’s like we were sent straight to heaven and our taste buds dived into indulgence!”

 Just then I began to picture Angel wings on her, and a Halo.

“Um… Riley… Is something wrong?” She asked. Angel had that tone in her voice again, where she is v thinking “This guy is so weird”

“Huh? Oh no not at all. I’m just tired. It’s been a busy day…”

Lori the waitress returned

“How did you two enjoy your meal?” she asked with a smile

“It was divine!” Angel and I replied in unison

“Would you like some dessert?” Lori asked

“Yes please.” Angel and I replied in unison again

“Two hot fudge sundaes with a cherry on top please.” I ordered. Angel smiled at me and blushed.

Lori walked away and I scooted closer to Angel in my seat

“Thanks” Angel giggled

“No problem” I replied

“Tell me some more about yourself” she suggested

“Alright then, I will. I was born one the first of February and I love to skateboard. I have a huge crush on you. I’m an only child, and my family has a lot of money. I am good at computers, and I enjoy hanging out with my friends.” I explained.

“When I was younger, I liked to play video games, especially Sonic the hedgehog games. I hate science. My best friends are you, Alex, Matt and Kyle.  I can be shy like a mouse at times, but at other times, I’m real outgoing. I added.

“That’s interesting!” Angel replied. I could tell she wasn’t being sarcastic like my ex-girlfriend Chelsea who was only dating me for popularity and have a good ego with the awesome skater boy boyfriend

“I have two four-mouth old Siamese kittens.  They are brother and sister. They boy is called Leo and the girl is called Cleo, short for Cleopatra. I also have a one-year old beagle called Dash.” I told her.

“You love animals just like me!” smiled Angel

Finally our hot fudge sundaes arrived. There was a cherry carefully placed on top and it came with some candy hearts.

“There you go the couple’s dessert!” presented Lori

“It looks so good!” I sighed, my mouth watering; I was somewhat in a trance like I am when I see Angel.

“Yeah…” added Angel softly

I could tell Angel was a bit shy tonight. Perhaps she was nervous? I could see it in her eyes. She was a little scared, I was too

“Don’t be afraid… everything’s going to be okay.” I softly said and I put my arm around her.

 Angel hugged me. She now knew everything would be all right.

We finished our sundaes, and I gave her her purse. We paid the bills and left.

I walked her back to her house, holding her hands under the starlight sky. We soon reached her house…

“Bye. See you tomorrow” I said peacefully and I gave her a hug

I didn’t want to let go-ever.

“Ok text me when you get up” she replied and she hugged me back

“I love you.” I whispered. But she didn’t hear.

The door was already closed. It was 9:30pm.  My curfew is at 12:30am. I don’t really have a curfew. I watched some episodes of “Friends”, and then I played video games until 1am. I then finally got into bed and I slept like a log.

It was here, the day of the Valentines dance. Last night had been breathtaking but today would be wondrous. But this would only be so if Angel would come with me.  Tonight would be abominable if she didn’t come with me, she just had too. No one else could replace her tonight, especially not Chelsea. I felt sick inside. I was nervous she would refuse me.  I thought about texting my friends. Kyle was the best with girls, second was Alex and third was Matt.

I took out my phone and settled for Kyle. 

Kyle, I need some help.                I love this girl but I don’t know what to do.

I lay on my bed with my stomach churning, nervous he would tease me and dig down deep to find I was talking about Angel. My phone buzzed. He had replied to my text. My palms were sweaty; I carefully picked up my phone. I honestly didn’t want to read. If only my palms were sweatier, then the phone could just slip out. With a gulp I began to read Kyle’s reply.

U should totally ask her to the dance.

With a sigh of relief, the horrid churn in my stomach died away. I dialled in Angel’s number to ask her. I swallowed my nerves and let courage overwhelm me.

“Hello?” I heard her silky voice say

“Hi, it’s me Riley. Would you like to come to the dance with me tonight?”

“Oh… Riley…. I would love too!”

“I’ll collect you half an hour before it starts, ok?”

“That sounds perfect. Bye Riley!”

“Bye! I love you…”

But she put her phone down after I said bye. She never heard I love you, again…

I arrived half an hour before the dance, just like I said.

Angel looked even more of an angel than ever. She was wearing a long cloud white dress with sequins covering the top, fake diamonds around the waist and the bottom of the dress was lined with lace. On her delicate feet she was wearing white slip-ons. And her makeup was beautiful too, ice blue eye shadow and candyfloss pink lip-gloss. It even smelt like candy floss.

As for myself I was wearing a sky blue tuxedo, a white tuxedo hat, white tuxedo shoes and a tie with fake diamonds.

I took her hand and we walked to the dance, slowly and smoothly. By the time we got there the dance had started. The white marble floor was shining like the sun and couples were dancing, drinking non-alcoholic punch and eating heart shaped chocolate.

First we went over to get something to drink and eat

“What kind of punch would you like?” I asked Angel

“Cherry punch please.” Angel replied

“Ok.” I replied and poured it into a pink glass for her. I gave her as sip as I held the cup to her lips and she giggled.

I took some grape punch for myself.

After our lovely punch drinks, we went to do some dancing.

I took her hand and twirled her around to begin. She did the same back to me. We danced the tango for a bit and then I did one of those things they do on TV. I grabbed her body and she did what the lady does and bent back.

We giggled for a bit but then only to realise how hungry we were. We looked at the selection of chocolate hearts and had a small strawberry fondant filled one each.

I gave her a hug and she smiled at me.

“You are the most beautiful creature on earth.” I said lustfully

I took her by surprise and kissed her on the lips. The flavours of candy floss filled my mouth. She smiled at me and kissed my lips back. We left our lips attached to each other for ages, savouring this beautiful and enchanting moment that I will remember for ever and ever…



© 2012 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Any criticism should be constructive. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on February 26, 2012
Last Updated on February 26, 2012


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing