Bound by Forever(12)

Bound by Forever(12)

A Chapter by Tori
"

Aydean and Criss have finally met, and are both feeling something, but aren't sure what. Mean while, Kodi and Tristen have something planned for Criss. Something special. But will Criss love or fear this surprise?

"

Love is something I never thought I would feel. After meeting him, my world was turned upside down. When I was with him, my worst fears became nothing more than worries. He provided both protection and Love. The two things I had never been able to find in my entire life. He saved me more ways than one, and for that...I could never repay him. But somehow, I feel as if the only thing he asks for is my love. And that is something I could give him in a heartbeat, wether he asked or not.

 

Criss's POV....

 

"Hey Criss!"

I bolted forward and looked around. I had been lying on my bed, thinking about the boy...Aydean. I slowly opened the door. Kodi and Tristen were standing there, both of them smiling wide.

"What's up, dumbasses?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

Tristen clutched his chest. "Wow, Criss. That really hurt my feelings. I hope you're proud of yourself! You really destroyed my self-esteem."

"Oh well. That's what I'm here for. Now what do you idiots want?"

Kodi cleared his throat and stood up straight. Tristen pretended to play the trumpet. "Criss Hanks..." Kodi began. "You are corgually invited to join Kodi Hanks and Tristen Winters for a moonlight picnic this evening by the creek. You must be dressed formaly and must arrive at the old racoon feeder at exactly ten o' clock! No t-shirts or sneakers. As I have said this is formal event. If you violate any of these rules, then you will be forbidden to attend. We hope to see you there."

I looked at both of them and then at my watch. "What the- that only gives me thirty minutes!" I declared.

"Well then, you better start getting ready!" Kodi called as he and Tristen walked back intot the living room.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door and started thinking about what I should wear. I wanted to impress Tristen somehow without feeling self-concious. I rumaged through my closet and looked over diffrent items from the left side of my closet. In the end, I was wearing a black well-fit-but-not-too-tight shirt with a red and gold dragon on it. The words "I love you forever and always" were written on the shirt in japanese. I stuck to my normal pair of jeans and black airwalks. I ran over to the bathroom real quick and pinned my hair back into a cool looking bun.

  Then, for some odd reason, I put on a little bit of make-up. My momma had always been trying to persaude me to work make-up more often, but I refused. This had been the first time in years I had worn it willingly in years. I felt uneasy at the memory of when I did decide to wear it. The reason was stupid, but meanigful. I had worn it for him...I tried my best to look good for him. And he compleltey ignored me. I shook my head and ran outside. I began walking far back into the woods, whistling the entire way there. I looked at the clock on my phone and smiled. I was right on time. I looked to my right and saw the old racoon feeder dangling form a small oak tree. It was just a bucket tied to a string, but it worked. When we were little, Kodi and I used to swing on it. Now, we were too big. I arrived at the creek. It was pretty wide and considerbly deep, but it couldn't be qaulified as a river. I looked around and was surprised to see a blanket already spread out across a small "isalnd" in the middle of the creek. It was barley big enough for two people, let alone three. They're probally planning to get me to dress up nice and then push me into the creek. Oh well. I thought, stroking the closed knife in my pocket. I'll be ready.

 In the center of the blanket was a big candel, burning brightly. It was not the only one. There were at least ten or twelve other ones placed inside the creek, surronding the island. The wicks of each one was sticking far enough out of the water to burn for a while without being put out by the splash of the current. They were all lit, casting shadows through the trees. There was also a few flowers sitting in a vase next to the candle.

"Wow..." I murmered aloud. "They weren't kidding when they said formal.

"Do you like it?" a voice called from the shadows. I jerked my head around in time to see Tristen emerge from the shadows.

"Hey Tristen. Um...yeah, it's beautiful." I looked around. "Where's Kodi?"

"Huh? Oh yeah! Kodi...um. He said he had something to do and told me to go ahead. I hope we can still have the picnic," he said slowly, as if trying to hypnotize me. It worked.

"Um...sure," I said uneasily. This was the only time I'd ever been alone with a guy I liked. I was feeling very nervous, but I followed him over to the blanket. He hopped across and held out his hand for me. I hadn't realized he was trying to help me across until I had already jumped over there. We both sat down on opposite sides of the blanket. I bit my lip as he pulled out two cans of pepsi, two napkins, and ramen noodles.

"I know it's not very formal, but I didn't think your kitchen would be stocked with caviar, or wine, or anything like that," he apoplogized, handing me a fork.

"Oh no!" I insisted. "It's perfect. I love Ramen noodles, and pepsi. Sometimes I think I'm addicted to em, ya know?" I said quickly, taking a big bite.

He looked at me softly, not taking his eyes off me. "Yeah. I know the feeling."

I gulped nervously and quickly finished my noodles. "Um. So yeah." I took a big swig of my pepsi, trying to keep my eyes away from him.

"So. You're not upset or anything about me staying with your family or anything?" he asked. He had already finished both his noodles and his pepsi.

"Hmm? Oh no. It's great Kodi actually made a friend. I was beging to think I'd be stuck with him forever," I joked.

Tristen chuckled then became serious again. "Your brothers a great guy."

"Yeah. He's not bad. He has his moments." 

"You know..." he began, fiddling with his shirt collar. Tristen had dressed nicer than I had ever seen anyone dress. His light blue button-down shirt was lying softly over a pair of dark blue jeans. He was aslo wearing a pair of black formal shoes that the guys in tuxedos wore. Overall, he looked amazing. "He helped me plan this whole evening."

I about choked on the pepsi I was in the middle of swallowing. I began coughing like crazy.  Tristen was just sitting there, patting my back.

"Criss? Criss! Are you alright!?" Tristen asked again and agian. He was concerned.

I just nodded. "I'm okay," I said after I stopped coughing. "So...Kodi put you up to this?"

He looked at me in surprise. "Um...no, not really. He didn't set me up. I asked him if he would help me...you know...get you to come. I wanted to ask you out on a...um...a date, but I didn't think you would come, so he helped me out."

"That b*****d!" I exclaimed. "I'm gonna kick his a*s!"

Tristen looked hurt. "Oh. So you didn't want to come. I see.I guess we could go ahead and head back."

"NO!" I shouted, then blushed for acting so despratley. The truth was, I was thankful to be alone with Tristen. He would be leaving in five weeks, so I wanted at least one day alone with him. This was going to have to do. "I'm glad I came." I felt my cheeks heat up and turn bright red.

Tristen smiled. "Good. Me too."

After another five or six minutes of akward silence, Tristen fianlly says: "So. Um, Criss. You're not...nervous, about being alone with me, are you?"

"I...uh...um. Well..." I bit my bottom lip. "Kinda. I mean, I like you..." I clamped my hands over my mouth. I couldn't believe I had just sayed that.

Tristen laughed. He took my hands in his and move them down into my lap. He didn't remove his hands. "It's okay..." he whispered. "I really like you, too."

Iooked down at his hands, and then back up at him. I had just realized that he was now sitting right beside me. If either of us even moved an inch, our kness would brush together. So, I remained perfectly still. He slowly brought his face closer to mine. Soon, our lips were pressed together. My heart was fluttering with every second our lips remained joined together. I pulled away to catch my breath. Tristen as well was gasping for air.

"Wow," I gasped. 

Tristen looked at me and smirked. "Was that good?" he asked, still panting. 

I just nodded. Tristen was an amazing kisser.

"Good," he huffed. "Ready for round two?"

"Round two?"  Before I could ask, Tristen was already kissing me again. This time, it was more forecful. More aggresive. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the blanket with on top of me, still kissing my lips. It seemed innocent enough to me, an uxperinced hopeless chick who hadn't had much expirence with boys, so I kissed him back. His hands slid behind my head and yanked at the clip, making my air sprawl across the ground in a messy tangle. He roughly ran his fingers through my hair. This isn't right! I thought. This isn't the feeling described in so many love scenes in books! This is wrong! I tried to pull away, but Tristen was not going to have it. In seconds, his kisses turned to bites. The bites inched away from lips and moved to my neck. Again, I tried to get free. Again, I was pinned to the ground by a more than determened Tristen.

"Tristen! Stop, please!" I begged.

He sat up and allowed me room to sit up straight. I tried to smooth my hair. "What's wrong? I'm not good?"

"No it's not that. I mean, you're a great kisser," I began. Well, he was a great kisser considering this was my first kiss. "It's just that...I feel like it's going to far. Understand? I'd rather wait until I'm married before I take it a step farther."

He just looked at me. "Alright. I understand."

I felt so realived. I was afraid he would get mad. You do? That's great! So, we'll take it slow?"

He only laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh Criss. You are so naive. I said I understand...." he climbed back on top of me and whsipered in my ear. "I never said I agreed."

With that, I was back on the ground. Tristen returned to biting my throat like a dog. I reached into my back pocket and felt my heart stop. Where is it?! I secretly checked each pocket. I couldn't find it. Where's my knife!? Tristen pulled away fast enough to answer my question. As if he was reading my mind, he reached into his pocket and pulled out my knife. He waved it in front of my face and tossed it into the water. I about cried as It washed away, along with my  only hopes of escpaing. Tristen continued where he left off. Only this time, he began unbuttoning his shirt. I completley froze.

I thought back to when my momma and I used to watch those crime shows. The victims used to come on screen and talk about everything that happened and what was going through their minds when it happened. They would always describe the fear and terror. I would just sneer and say," Oh if that was me, I'd kick that dude's a*s into next Thursday! He'd be lucky to get out of there alive!" But now that I was on the otherside of the camera, I realized that fear was the reason mobility was impossible. Fear was the reason I could not scream for help. Fear was the reason I could not fight back. Fear...fear was the reason I would soon loose everything.

 The sound of a zipper unzipping brought me back into reality. Tristen began unbuckling my belt with his hand, but kept his lips pressed agaisnt my collar bone. His other hand had slipped under my shirt and was stroking my stomach.

I closed my eyes tightly and began to pray. "Tristen, please. No!" He ignored me. "NO!"

"Yessss," he whispered between gasps for air. Suddenly, the wieght of Tristen's body dissapeared. A loud howl filled the air. I opened my eyes and looked around. Tristen was no where to be seen. Then, another howl followed by a series of growls and snarls filled the air. I stumbled to my feet and hopped back onto the shore. I followed the noise and then wished I hadn't.

 I found Tristen pinned hard against the ground...with a giant dog on top of him. It looked like a wolf, but it was bigger than a normal wolf. It was metallic silver with black streaks of fur. I stared in awe at the creature's beauty. Tristen was staring into it's eyes-which were also silver. He only smirked at the animal. I realized that Tristen was talking to it. The wolf had his shirt lacthed between it's massive jaws. It growled in rage and began to swing him back and fourth. I just stared in shock. Tristen looked over at me. The wolf followed his gaze. It looked at me with it's big eyes. All of the hate I had just witnessed turned into something more sad. It flatned it's ears and whimpered. I took a step closer. I regconized that look. It was concern. This creature was worried about me. It had saved me from Tristen. It dropped Tristen and ran through the trees. It turned around and gave me one last questioning glance. 

"I'm fine," I called. "Thank you! Thank you so very much!" 

It nodded it's head and dissapered into the shadows. I watched it vanish. Then I looked back at Tristen. He wiped the blood off his cheek. He smirked and reached for me. I kicked him in the groin and took off running. I had to get home. I waited until I was back into the yard before rebuckling my belt, straightning my shirt, and fixing my hair.  I walked into the house and rushed into my room. Kodi was sitting on the couch, obvisouly waiting to see how the date went.

"So, how did it go with Tristen? Where is he?" Kodi asked, standing up.

I wiped my eyes and turned to look at him. I tried to look as happy as possible. "It was great! But now I'm gonna have to kill you for lying to me!" I lied.

"Where's Tristen?"

"Oh. A bunch of cyotoes started howling and...um...I got scared so Tristen told me to go ahead and come back. He said he would pick everything up.

Kodi was skeptical about this excuse. "Cyotoes? You ain't ever been afraid of cyotoes? Did something happen?" he asked. His eye's widned and he began to shake with anger. "He didn't touch you wrong did he? God have mercy on him if he did anything to you!"

"No, no!" I assured. "Nothing. He didn't do that...I promise." The wolf stopped him before he had a chance to get that far. I thought both bitterly and excitedly. "Look, I would tell you if he did!" I promised.

He was still unsure, but agreed. "Alright. You go ahead and go to bed. I'm gonna have a little talk with Tristen when he get's back."

"Kodi, don't do anything stupid," I begged. In truth, I wanted him to kick his a*s.

"I'm not. Go to bed. Now!" he demanded. I knew that he knew I was lying. I locked my door and crumbled to the floor. I felt so unpure. Even though I was still innocent, I was so scarred. I felt gross and filthy. I knew it wasn't my fault, but still... At that moment, I heard the back door open and close. I pressed my ear against the door.

"Hey man! Did Criss get back okay?" Tristen asked. He sounded happy, as if everything had gone wonderful. Well...for him I'm sure it did. 

"Yes. She's in her room asleep," Kodi growled.

"Whoa man, what's wrong with you?" Tristen asked. He was very good at lying.

"Tristen...what did you do to her?" Kodi demanded, not fooled. My brother was a lot of things, but he was NOT easily tricked.

"What are you talking about?" Tristen asked, playing dumb.

"She's not herself! Heaven help you and God have mercy on your soul if you touched her!" Kodi pratically screamed. 

"No man! I  Swear! The worst I did I was kiss her. You can ask her  yourself! I promise I didn't do anything." If I hadn't been there, I would have thought Tristen was telling the truth.

"Well...alright. But no more dates alone with her! In fact, I don't even want you in the same room as her alone! You understand!?"

"Of course." I could hear the smirk forming on Tristen's face as Kodi stomped into his room. A soft knock on the door caught my attention. I stood up and opened. Before I had a chance to slam it in Tristen's face, he began advancing on me. My back was agianst the wall and he had my cheeks gripped tightly in his hands.

"What did you tell him, you little w***e?" he demanded.

"Nothing! He's just smarter than you!" I spat. He brought his fist down hard in my cheek. I heard a crack, but didn't make a sound. 

He pressed himself harder against me, slowly crushing me. I could barely breathe. "Next time, your little brother and your precious wolf won't be there to save you! That's a promise...and I always keep my promises."

With that, leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Then, he retreated to the living room, closing the door behind him. I curled into a ball on the floor. What if he was right? If he did keep his promise. The fear of becoming Tristen's Victim swept through me all night. I didn't dream once that night. Not at all. 



© 2009 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
Um...hello. Yup. Well, I have to say thank you to everybody who is following along with the story. And if you are just a person who just happen to read this chapter, and doesn't plan on reading the book, I hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter sure had a lot of exciting things happening in it! Great writing.
You are a really good writer and story teller!

Tina

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 1, 2009
Last Updated on July 2, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori