Bound by Forever(26)

Bound by Forever(26)

A Chapter by Tori
"

The battle is on and right now the challenge is between Scott and his older brother, Shaun. Please people, whether you like this or not or havent even read much of it, review, let me know what you think. Please, Im getting desperate!!!

"

True, with him, I ended up in situations that no normal person could withstand...but I wasn't normal. Not around him. As long as he was in existance, I was inhuman. His wonderful smile. His haunting stare. His breath taking touch....all of it kept me alive. It kept me going through the hardest times. And for that, I am eternally grateful.

 

Aydean's POV....................................................................................

 

 "Shut up!" Scott cried. "You're a liar!"

"Go on and admit it to yourself!" Shaun sneered.

Scott lowered his gaze, staring at the puddle the blood dripping form his nose had formed. Shaun smirked.

I had sat there with Criss wrapped in bound arms for the longest time watching the two brothers circle each other and shout insults. At some points, they would battle. It never was much. Shaun would thrash Scott around for several minutes before sending him flying. Scott would then rise and they would begin circling each other again.  

"You know, it's not a surprise Mother and Father hated you. After all, you did kill Mary," Shaun said.

Scott's eyes changed. I wasn't sure what it was, but there was a new pain behind them...a new guilt. His stance stiffened and he stopped in his tracks. Shaun seemed amused. Scott's ears twitched and his tail flicked. A sign of caution.

"Aydean, who is-" Criss began.

"I don't know," I answered, watching in both anger and confusion.

"Shut up," Scott said quitely, his eyes still observing the dirt.

"But why? Haven't you told your friends? Dont they know?" Shuan asked mockingly. He was torturing Scott.

"I said, Shut up!" Scott's face was growing more agressive.

"You see, young Scott over here isn't as innocent as he has led you to believe. When we were both young, Scott, overtaken by jealousy, killed-"

"NO!!" Scott lunged forward. Shaun, completley unprepared, was easily pinned to the ground. I watched in shock and horror as Scott clasped his powerful jaws around Shauns neck and bit down. There were screams...lots of screams. And blood. Yes....the blood flew everywhere. The rage in Scott's eyes was indescribable. 

After ten minutes of snapping and tearing and shredding his siblings throat, Scott rolled off, exhausted. Tears rolled over the fur surronding his eyes. Slowly, the golden fur sunk back into his body and his skeletal structure shifted to human. He lied there, covered in blood, sobbing. After several seconds, Shaun's human side took over as well. His neck was barely connected to his shoulders. He was dead. He had formed back to his human state. Scott had actually killed his older brother. Also, the pack lost their leader. What did they plan to do without one? There had to be someone who was to take his place....

"Our leader is dead!" Tristen stepped froward, shouting. "He has been slain in battle, but died in vain, he did not! Let us mourn for him!"

There was a breif silence, and soon, two men stepped forward and took the body aside. A short ceremony was held, followed by the burning of Shaun's body. Soon, everyone had aligned themselves again. One voice called out "Who will lead us?"

The black haired girl, Ameliea, stepped forward and excalimed: "Shaun left the positon of Alpha male to Tristen in event of his absence or death! So, let him lead us!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. Tristen accepted(big surprise.) and soon the battle continued. 

"Before we continue, I would like to make my first command as Alpha male! Those who cannot phsically transform are not eligible to fight!" There were many displeased groans, though no one objected. He cut his eyes to Criss. Her expression was soft and forgiving as she stared into his eyes. They stared at each other for several seconds. I could feel the part of her that possesed me slipping away. No.

 I went numb, my limbs completley unresponsive. No. This couldn't be happening. I could not loose her to him! No! An angel as holy and magnifiecent as she could not fall into the greedy hands of a snake like him! I couldn't let her! I wasn't going to! I refused!

"That leaves only one other from each pack to fight! Aydean and myself!" Criss's eyes narrowed and all gentleness faded. It was replaced with hatred. Good. The more she despised him the better. Someone walked over to me and cut the ropes tied around my wrist. I stood. Criss clung to my pants leg. I looked down at her. She was staring up at me with big, teary, pleading eyes. 

"Please," she whsipered. "Don't do this." The pain in her pain and voice made me wish  I couldn't. But I had to.  I had to try to fight for my friends. With the Tristen boy as leader, I knew that if we lost, he would forbid the rest from harming her. However, he would have no sympathy for Derek, Trey and Scott. I was now determined to keep them alive.

I kneeled until my eyes were even with her's. "I have to," I whispered. "I have to try. Rememeber...I love you." I leaned froward and kissed her forehead. Tears trickled down her cheeks as I stood and walked away. I myself almost cried. I distanced myself several yards from Tristen. He was still staring at Criss, a look of ultimate despair and guilt written across his face. He from me, to her, to back to me. He sighed and shook his head.

"Alright!" he called. "We fight as man, kill as beast!"

"Agreed," I called back.

"Alright...Let us begin."



© 2009 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on November 15, 2009
Last Updated on November 15, 2009


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori