Bound by Forever(31)

Bound by Forever(31)

A Chapter by Tori
"

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! The match everyone's been waiting for! TRISTEN VS AYDEAN!!! Haha didn't think I'd make it this far....too lazy....*sigh*

"
I fought for her. I struggled against all odds and made sure no matter what happened to me or my life, her's stayed perfectly normal and enjoyable. But yet, even after trying so hard, she cried. She was hurt. I caused her hell. And, at the end of the day, that beautiful smile of her's still remained. 
Aydean............
  So this was it. The moment had finally come. It was time to fight. Time to defend all I loved and cared for. The storm had finally hit, and I was being thrown head first into it's fiery rage. Here it was. There would never be another chance like this one. It was time to kill Tristen. 
I had never killed a person before in my life. I had imagined it'd be fairly simple. Much like killing a deer or an elk. It would be a hard battle, but in the end death would befall the struggling victim. Just one strong bite to the neck would be all it took. But, now, as I stared my opponent in the face, my once through-the-roof assurance had dwindled into mind numbing doubt. That evil gleam in his eyes....that confidence in his walk...It all struck at what little courage I had left. I began to doubt my ability with each step he took...Why had I put so much on the line? Offered so much at that slim-to-nothing chance I could actually kill him and walk away with her, perfectly unharmed. What the hell had I gotten us into? F**k. 
"Well? Are you going to just stand there all day or are we going to actually fight?" Tirsten growled impatiently.
"You're call, a*****e. Waiting for you to say when."
We began circling each other, heads lowered, eyes locked. One foot after the other...around and round...round....and round.......and round.....and round. I repeated again and again, eventually becoming light headed. I decided to stop long enough to regain my stableness.
"What's wrong? Afraid you might lose?" Tristen taunted.
"Nah, I was just thinking about how easy it's going to be to kick your a*s," I sneered. 
"Really?" he purred, raising one eyebrow. "Because I was just thinking about the fun Criss and I are going to have after you're good and dead."
Anger flushed through my veins, bringing my blood to a boil. With a cry of rage, I leapt forward, my body exploding into a mass of silver fur. By the time I had completely landed atop him and knocked him to the ground, we were both in full form. 
I rolled over onto my paws and pushed forward, quickly regaining my footing. He was strong...but not the swiftest. I managed to get a firm clam on one of his legs as he was jolting forward, attempting to cause another collision. I slung my head around, lifting him from the ground and thrusting him into the air. I released his calf from my jaws, causing him to fall downwards and crash into the earth. 
Tristen quickly scrambled to his feet and lunged once more. Only this time, I was not able to counter his attack. I felt his claws scratch across my chest and dig into my fur. A little bit of blood seeped through the cuts. I arched my back, and pushed forward, forcing him from my body. He growled and licked the blood from his snout. 
Using this as an opportunity, I bolted forward, completely knocking him to the ground. I bit at his legs and the back of his neck, drawing blood with each bite. I was winning! I was actually winning! 
At that moment, Tristen somehow twisted around, wiggling from my grasp. He jumped to his paws and completely launched himself at me. My eyes widened in shock and pain as a sharp pain spread throughout my neck. I could feel the warm liquid oozing over my skin and fur. There was a lot of it too. God it hurt so bad. For a brief moment, my vision went black, followed by a white flash. It was so beautiful. It was....pulling me in...attracting me...like a magnet. I couldn't stay away. But the light quickly faded and the darkness over took me once more.
 


© 2010 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
Added on July 9, 2010
Last Updated on July 9, 2010


Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori