Final Moments

Final Moments

A Story by Xplague
"

A short story for you.

"
Fired burned inside them both as they shared a kiss. It was a long kiss, one to savior, one of the best kisses they have ever shared. Maybe it was because they finally admitted their love for one another Or maybe it was because they both believed it would be the last kiss they ever shared with each other again. They looked each other in the eyes as the sound of boots marching towards them got closer. "Here they come" he said to her with a weary smile. She smiled back in response with tears in her eyes As she looked at him and then over the cliff down to the crashing waves. "Ready?" He asked. "Yes" she responded as the soldiers started to surround them both. They both knew as soon as they jumped into the waves below, they would be pursued; however, it was a better choice then being killed. The soldiers stopped and took aim. "No more running and no place to go, just give up now and step away from the edge". A commanding soldier had shouted from behind the the crowd of faces and rifles. He stared at her. She looked so beautiful as the light from the sunset shined on her face. "I love You" he said to her. "I" was the only word she could say as he pushed her over the edge. She heard a loud bang before crashing into the water and then... silence.

© 2017 Xplague


Author's Note

Xplague
Ignore grammar please. This was written a long time ago.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This made me feel. Good job

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 7, 2017
Last Updated on September 7, 2017
Tags: Love, damien, death, romance, short, story, you, are, awesome

Author