Him

Him

A Chapter by Elizabeth Kerns

If you're beggining to wonder who the love of my life is, well, his name is stark. He's drop dead gorgeous in Madis words. Black hair that perfectly cover part of his emerald green eyes. His eyes they seem to always be searching for something to get into. He loves trouble. He looks like a dark angel, acts like nothing can hurt him, like nothing matters to him but that's all it is, an act. He's soft on the inside, caring and loving. He protects his loved ones with everything he's got. He's saved my life more times that I can count. Now it's my turn to save him. Stark found me that day at the beach, more like tackled me, actually. It was if he came out of nowhere and was just on top of me. My heart stopped at the sight of him? I could've sworn his did too. He just looked at me with those eyes, cocked his head and said "Hey babe, I stark." I was speechless. His voice was indescribable. I could barely reply, "Hey, I'm Elizabeth."
We spent the rest of our night talking and laying by the bonfire. It was all perfect, the day had just gotten better. The fire was crackling in the background, we were all laughing and joking around, and we were at peace. The stars were shining so brightly and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, I began searching for all of the constellations when I was interrupted by Stark. It was the best interruption of my life, he kissed me. I couldn't help but notice how is lips pressed against mine so perfectly, I never wanted it to end. I never wanted that night to end. 


© 2012 Elizabeth Kerns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 26, 2012
Tags: Love, him, vampire, vampyre, soft, green, black


Author

Elizabeth Kerns
Elizabeth Kerns

Terre Haute, IN



About
I love reading and writing. I'm almost always reading a new book. I love romance but there has to be some kind of suspense. Anyways, I haven't written anything on here in a while but I'm planning on .. more..

Writing