Are we safe ?

Are we safe ?

A Chapter by Elizabeth Kerns

The next day we were all a bit suspicious but we assumed we would be safe in the sunlight, we were DEAD WRONG. Vampires were the ones who started that silly rumor that Vampires die in the sun, in fact the sun has no affect on the at all. They don't burn, tan, and no they DO NOT sparkle. They remain pale and flawless. We didn't know that at the time though. We went to the beach hoping to be safe and talk about whether or not to believe the fact Vampires could actually be real. I mean Ollie should be a vampire right now shouldn't he ? I mean, he was bitten. . . When Madi checked it in the morning all it was, was a scar. The strangest thing though, it was hot, it was as if someone held a heat pad to it. This was getting weirder and weirder.

How could something like that just heal so quickly ? It's not natural, not human. I just couldn't understand it. He said it was bleeding terribly and he might even need stitches in the morning, but no, it was perfectly healed. . . 


© 2012 Elizabeth Kerns


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 14, 2012
Tags: safe, vampire, doubt, vampyre, bite


Author

Elizabeth Kerns
Elizabeth Kerns

Terre Haute, IN



About
I love reading and writing. I'm almost always reading a new book. I love romance but there has to be some kind of suspense. Anyways, I haven't written anything on here in a while but I'm planning on .. more..

Writing