she sits thinking...

she sits thinking...

A Poem by Magic plus the mayhem.
"

I had one of these moments :/

"
She sit's her corner all alone.
She sit's in her corner with her heart in hand,pill bottel in th other,trying to find this powerin her tostand this world.
She wonders every day if her life being gone would make a difference...
"Will it?" she ask's her self,
Can you anser her question?

© 2011 Magic plus the mayhem.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You can't get away without effecting the world in some way. I like to think of the world as a clay ball, no matter how lightly you hold it you'll still leave fingerprints.

I knew someone who committed suicide and I barely knew him, in fact I had disliked him a great deal when I was younger but it still affected me and I was still angry with him for taking his own life and angry with myself for not being able to help him.


Posted 12 Years Ago


I've had one of these moments too. But every life makes a difference.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I personally believe that everything happens for a reason. Including your life. I also believe that if you were never born, the world wouldn't be the same. It would be worse, because whether you know it or not, you are beautiful, and you are important. Though it doesn't always feel that way, someone out there just can't get enough of you! Stay strong. This feeling won't be there forever and as soon as you can love yourself, it will be much easier for other's to as well.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
very provactive read.
very tragic

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2011
Last Updated on June 4, 2011

Author

Magic plus the mayhem.
Magic plus the mayhem.

Austin, TX



About
Name: Kirby,Maddie,you can make up something else if you wish. age:17 Sexual orientation:Bisexual Music: I like a little of everything for the most part. Problems: This sweet little game we call .. more..

Writing