Red Dead Online: Ranchand Loyalty Missions Scripts

Red Dead Online: Ranchand Loyalty Missions Scripts

A Chapter by Yangy
"

Loyalty missions for proposed ranch hands as a part of my Red Dead Online Ultimate Concept Bundle

"

Alexander Freeman:


Just outside the ranch. The host player encounters Alexander milking a cow rather forcefully. It kicks him.


Alexander: D****t! Son of a b***h! I can’t take this anymore!


He kicks over the bucket of milk. The host player approaches him carefully. A secondary player will continue to milk the cow whilst any other players will wait around.


Alexander: Sorry, times have fallen rough, friend. Made a damn fool of myself by accepting money off a loanshark in Saint Denis. Just had debt collectors come round and threaten my wife and daughter. She’s seven, Goddamn it! Ain’t no child needing to see that.


The host player whistles on their horse, mounts it and offers their hand out to Alexander.


Alexander: You offering help? That’s mighty kind of you.


He climbs onto the horse as they ride out. The player(s) must ride from their ranch to Saint Denis.


On the ride:


Alexander: It all started when my younger son took ill. Pneumonia. He started off fine but just kept getting sicker and sicker. Eventually the bills were drownin’ us. We’d given up all we had, and it still couldn’t save poor Eli. I had to take out these loans with the bank so we could pay rent, but then I couldn’t pay those off. I headed down to the slums and met this shady guy who was dressed real fancy to be loiterin’ round those parts of town. He offered me money and I was just so damn desperate, I took it. Three hundred dollars. Well, that paid off the bank and bought us a few weeks of food. Then they came knockin’. B******s bruised my ribs after one beating. Last time, they pointed a gun at my daughter. My seven-year-old daughter. What kind of man does that? The devil, I tell you. Either way, that’s why I appreciate you doing this. You’re saving my family.


At the loanshark’s office:


The player(s) and Alexander enter the building and heads towards the office room. The host player gestures to any other players to wait outside the office. The host player enters with Alexander. The loanshark is a large man sat behind a desk with three guards. One on either side of the door and one in front of the desk. The desk guard is firmly holding a repeater.


Loanshark: Ah, Mr Freeman! Came to pay back your debts, I hope?


Alexander: I can’t, I just don’t got the money, and what you’re doing ain’t right.


Loanshark: Ahh, I see. So this is your muscle, I take it? Am I supposed to be intimidated? You ain’t a fightin’ man, so your friend here is outnumbered three-to-one. Jorge, will you please?


The guard at the front of the desk, Jorge, walks up to the host player. The host player grabs the barrel and stock of the repeater, bashing it into Jorge’s face. The host player then jumps back with the gun and smacks the guard on the left with the stock before they’re able to draw their pistol, before shooting the guard on the right. The guard on the right’s gun goes off as he falls down, shooting the globe on the Loanshark’s desk sending it spinning.

The loanshark leans back on his seat, terrified.


Alexander: (After taking a second to process what just happened) Yeah, I think you are meant to be intimidated.


The host player throws Jorge’s repeater to the side, and pulls out their own revolver, pointing it at the Loanshark who falls back on his seat. He fumbles back to his bookshelf.


Loanshark: Alright, alright! What do you want?


Alexander: Consider this as my debt absolved.


Loanshark: Done, done! Jesus, just get the hell out of here. Please!


The host player holsters their gun and exists the office. Other players follow, with one knocking over some expensive looking china and the final one spitting on the floor. Upon exiting, gameplay resumes where the player(s) and Alexander are ambushed by debt collectors. They must fight their way out of Saint Denis.


Back at the ranch:


Alexander: I really appreciate this boss; you won’t get nothin’ but dedication from me. Forever. I’m actually glad to be in your debt.


He goes back to the cow.


Alexander: Sorry about that earlier, girl. Let’s get you milked, huh?

He continues to milk the cow.


Cut to black.


Jon Wright:




Player must own a Moonshine Shack and have completed the previous mission.


The host player is leaning on the fence to the chicken section of the Ranch. Other players may be doing work around the place. Jon approaches the host.


Jon: Howdy, partner. Heard about what you did for young Alexander there, real admirable. How ‘bout we head out to that bar of yours and get a drink? You’ve earned it.


The host player nods, and they ride out to the bar with any other players. They lean on it.


Jon: Two of your finest Caribbean Rums, please?


Joanna: Gotcha. On the house for the boss and (his/her) people.


Jon: Brilliant, thank ya. So, have you got any more of these tales? I’ve heard rumours of you about the Frontier, but you don’t talk much, well, at least around us. I’d like to hear ‘em myself.


The player somewhat laughs, and gestures in an “if only you knew” sort of way.


Jon: You don’t shoot and tell, huh?


Jon looks around laughing, but something catches his eye.


Jon: Wait a damned minute. That’s my wife. Who is that she’s with?


The player(s) looks towards the table. They see the man put his hand on Jon’s wife’s hand. Before they can react, they notice Jon is at the table. They hear a slight inaudible argument before Jon picks the man up and throws him into the nearby column. They run over but it’s too late, the bar is now in an all-out brawl. Gameplay resumes and the player(s) must fight multiple enemies in their own bar.


After most enemies are defeated, a gunshot is heard and the camera focuses on Maggie, who has just shot the roof with her cane gun.


Maggie: What the damn hell is going on down here? Y’all are behaving like children and making such a racket, I can barely hear myself think. Bar’s closed for tonight, now get the hell out of here.


Everyone but the player(s) and Jon leaves. Maggie approaches the host player.


Maggie: I honestly thought you were above this, you’re ridiculous.


She slaps the host player, then leaves the room. Jon and any other players approach the host player gathering together. Jon has a black eye and pats the player on the back before laughing. His now soon-to-be ex-wife is sitting in the corner with frayed hair looking furious.


Cut to black.


 

Maureen Butcher:

Inside the barn, Maureen is shovelling faeces as the wheelbarrow breaks, spilling the s**t everywhere.


Maureen: Aw s**t.


Jon comes out from the sheep pen.


Jon: Hah! Literally.


Maureen: And you’ll be swimming in it if you keep that cheek up, mister.


Jon holds his hands up and returns to sheering the sheep.


The host player enters the barn, and Maureen rushes up to them.


Maureen: Finally. Look, our tools are leaving a lot to be desired. Now, my brother is running his own ranch too, and I’m sure he’d be willing to sell us some better gear. He’s over at Ridgewood Farm, so how ‘bouts we pay a visit?


The host player nods, and they head out. The host player must drive a wagon over to Ridgewood Farm from the ranch with Maureen on the passenger seat and any other players following.


Upon arriving at Ridgewood Farm, another cutscene triggers. Maureen and the player(s) notice that the family and their Ranch Hands have been round up and held inside by a group of cattle rustlers.


Maureen: Aw, Darren. What have you gotten yourself into this time, you lousy fool?


Gameplay resumes. The player(s) must kill the rustlers in order to get the equipment and save the family.


Upon defeating all the enemies, another cutscene triggers.


Darren Ridgewood: Thanks for saving us, partner. My life was startin’ to flash before my eyes.


Maureen: I swear, if Pa heard about this your life wouldn’t have time to flash before those eyes of yours.


Darren: Well, if it isn’t my caring sister. I am fine, thank you very much for askin’.


Maureen: Well, we came for those tools? Mind sparin’ em. The boss here has been having us on reused stuff from ’66, it seems.


Darren: Well we can’t be havin’ that, can we partner? Tell you what, on the account of you saving my life and all, I’ll give you them on the house.


The host player smiles, and shakes Darren’s hand.


Cut to the player(s) finishing loading everything onto the wagon.


Darren: Thanks again for all the help, and good luck in your future endeavours. The art of the trade really is somethin’ to master.


The player climbs onto the wagon, waves and drives off.


Cut to black.

 

 



© 2021 Yangy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on July 15, 2021
Last Updated on July 15, 2021
Tags: Gaming, games, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Online, fanfiction.


Author

Yangy
Yangy

Bathgate, West Lothian, United Kingdom



About
21 year old from Scotland, writes articles for GTABase. I used to publish here way more often. Also a fan of sweet chilli sauce. more..

Writing