The other day(;

The other day(;

A Story by I'm Just me:)
"

me & my sister on our way home....retarded!!(:

"

So we are coming home from school, an my little sister (Olivia..4thgrade) says "wanna hear a joke, that daisy told me today??"  i said "sure" she says "a guy gets a tattoo on his penis, and it says 'i love you', so when he gets home he shows his wife, and she says 'awwwww, your already putting words in my mouth' " i was like *jaw drops* "OLIVIA!! what the heck, you're to young to know about any of that!!" she says "i know....so wanna hear another??" *she smiles like crazy* i said "okay okay, what is it??" her-"do you believe in logic??" me-"yea why?"

her-"okay so do you own a weed eater??" me-"olivia whats that got to do with logic??" her-*straight face* "just answer the question Jessica." me-"okay, there's one at the house so i guess so, yea." her-"then if you own a weed eater it shows you own a lawn, and if you have a lawn that must mean you own a house, and if you own a house it must mean you have a family, and saying you have a family means your married, and if the weed eater is yours then you must have a wife, making you gay!!" me-"wow....where did you hear that??" her-"school" *she smile and laughs* i sit there like what the heck.

 

                  THE END!!:)

 

olivia-just turned 10yrs old

© 2013 I'm Just me:)


Author's Note

I'm Just me:)
review without laughing!!(: and have a nice day(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great story. I get to hear things like this from my little cousins, nieces, and nephew. In fact I get song ideas from the wacky things they tell me or joke around about.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013

Author

I'm Just me:)
I'm Just me:)

Wagarville , AL



About
i have dreams, passions and a handful of hopes. i am Jessica Lauren, 15, til july 29th:) more..

Writing
life life

A Poem by I'm Just me:)