I am sorry, but I have a confession.

I am sorry, but I have a confession.

A Poem by YeshuaRedeemed
"

This is a poem to the man I love the most.

"
I am sorry love, but I have a confession. I love you. I love you more than the sun loves the earth. You are the most special person in my life, after Jesus, of course. You are sexy, romantic, and smart, and I love that about you. No one has ever turned me on more than you, but there is a catch. You do not love me, and you refuse to even be my friend. This is the most painful experience I can think of. How can I say goodbye when my heart refuses to stop loving you? You once told me that you have never felt completely loved, and I would do anything to change that. I love you so very much, and that is why I have to say goodbye. You broke my heart, but I am trying to forgive you because I want to be blessed. I would do almost anything to make you happy. If you want to be friends, the door is open, but I doubt you will. Do be a dear, and promise not to do this to anyone else. I love you forever, goodbye.

© 2014 YeshuaRedeemed


Author's Note

YeshuaRedeemed
Broken heart

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 30, 2014
Tags: Love

Author

YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed

WA



About
Hello. My name is Dana Louise Singley. I am a Yeshua redeemed Christian. Politically, I am a centrist. My favorite Bible is the Authorized King James Version, but I refuse to judge Christians who read.. more..

Writing