Just who do you think you are?

Just who do you think you are?

A Poem by YeshuaRedeemed
"

This is satire designed to point out who stupid the "why do you tell everyone you are gay" fallacy is.

"
I just do not get it. So what if you are straight? Why do you have to ask for special rights for your heterocentrist lifestyle? Why do you have to talk about your wife, your girlfriends, and the children from each relationship? Why do you have to drag your sexual preferences out in public? Going to strip clubs and wasting money while the wife is a home, sick and pregnant with your fifth child? Just who do you think you are asking people to be tolerant of your choice to be straight? No one wants to know about your sex life with your wife or one of your many girlfriends, and the fact that you are in your fifth marriage while at the same time denying same sex couples the legal right to the same legal right to legal protection for their partnerships? Just who do you think you are? Grow some morals. 

© 2013 YeshuaRedeemed


Author's Note

YeshuaRedeemed
This is satire, so no temper tantrums.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EJF
Hits home and is about real issues

Posted 10 Years Ago


YeshuaRedeemed

10 Years Ago

Thank you. It makes me so enraged that gays have to hide who they love.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: Antigay

Author

YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed

WA



About
Hello. My name is Dana Louise Singley. I am a Yeshua redeemed Christian. Politically, I am a centrist. My favorite Bible is the Authorized King James Version, but I refuse to judge Christians who read.. more..

Writing