A fresh look at Luke 19:1-10 in the New King James Version.

A fresh look at Luke 19:1-10 in the New King James Version.

A Story by YeshuaRedeemed
"

This is purely awesome.

"

Luke 19:1 Then Jesus entered and passed through Jericho. Now behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich. And he sought to see who Jesus was, but could not because of the crowd, for he was of short stature. So he ran ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see Him, for He was going to pass that way.And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him,[a] and said to him, “Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house.” So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully. But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, “He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner.”

Imagine looking up to someone because they have or represent something you are longing for. You feel so unloved and just thinking about this person motivates you and makes you feel loved. You hear that they will appear at your local church. You go to hear them speak. You feel guilty for going because Satan has you concinved that you are worthless trash and you are wrong for seeking motivation from this person because who are you to think you're all important? In the middle of the speech, that person says "excuse me what's your name" and you just sit there knowing it's not you because you're not important. So they say it again and say "I need a place to stay, can I hang with you for awhile" and you say yes. You can't believe it. The most awesome person ever in your mind wants to hang out with you. At your house, you get to talk to this person. You tell them how awesome you think they are and how you wish you could be a good person too but you've made too many mistakes. They tell you how mistaken you are and tell you they want to work with you on helping you be a better person. Now imagine that person is Yeshua Ha Mashiach, the God who became a Man and died for you, was tortured for you, is intrested in you. Yes, I am talking about you. You matter. If God thinks your are to die for, you must be worth something. Stop the nonsense, and give your life to Him today. Ignore raggedy old Satan, he is just a brat who knows nothing.


© 2014 YeshuaRedeemed


Author's Note

YeshuaRedeemed
Yeshua lovews you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 16, 2014
Last Updated on April 16, 2014

Author

YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed

WA



About
Hello. My name is Dana Louise Singley. I am a Yeshua redeemed Christian. Politically, I am a centrist. My favorite Bible is the Authorized King James Version, but I refuse to judge Christians who read.. more..

Writing