The One.

The One.

A Poem by YeshuaRedeemed
"

This poem is about some things that have happened in my life, and my relationship with Yeshua. Is it too late to love him?

"
She act all hard like a rock, but she is delicate like a butterfly, she is looking for the One, tell her if you seen Him, a special Man to take away the pain, and tears that fall like rain, she is in a relationship with Yeshua, but because of her father, she is afraid to bother, she is afraid to love, the God from above, in Human flesh, who can get her out of this mess, she has big dreams, or so it seems, of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, sometimes she prays to yeshua to send her a father, but has she ignored the Father? She prays to God from above, for just one more chance to love, the One who suffered worse, than every little curse, she ever felt, she is in love with Yeshua, but afraid to tell Him, is it too late, on this painful date?

© 2019 YeshuaRedeemed


Author's Note

YeshuaRedeemed
I might want to publish this poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on June 17, 2019
Last Updated on June 17, 2019

Author

YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed

WA



About
Hello. My name is Dana Louise Singley. I am a Yeshua redeemed Christian. Politically, I am a centrist. My favorite Bible is the Authorized King James Version, but I refuse to judge Christians who read.. more..

Writing