Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Welcome To My Hell

Welcome To My Hell

A Chapter by NeonWolves

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Welcome To My Hell.



   The bell chimes through our dingy high school hallway and I growl at the red bell that sits above our locker rows. Does it have to be that loud? Really, we aren't deff. I scratch my head and walk lazily to my locker. I face my locker and groan. My hand touches the circular lock and my combination sings in my head like some stupid Wiggles song and I grumble as my locker door squeaks open. The shelf on top is literally filled with books. The bottom has my barely ouched extbooks, binders, notebooks, my sketchbook and my calculater I chucked in after a bad test. I think I broke it. Oh well. It's neat in there because if it's not, I yell at it in the hall and my teachers said it wasn't "normal" to yell at inanimate objects. Well if I had one, I'd tell this "normal" to suck my dick.

    I toss my messanger bag to the ground and put my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie in the cornor over my exbooks because the hooks that were supposed to be in here, were gone. I grab my two folders, notebook for writing and pop my pencil in my back pocket before i toss the bag lazily in. I slidea book from the top library I created when I hear a bang as my locker slams shut. I yelp, jumping back, and growl only to see Jayce grinning happily as he leans on my locker door that he freshly slammed.

"Hey you." He grins again and I can ell i's most likely been a good morning.

"Hi..What the hell was that for?! You know I'm skiddish!" I try to glare but it's Jayce so I failed. It just doesnt happen. Getting mad at Jayce.

He laughs, "Poor thing. Did I scare you?" I cant help bu laugh and shake my head as I smile.

    He's sorta my best friend but I don't know how he puts up with me. His bright blue hair pops and his white tips make a nice touch, it's a tad longer hen my black and red hair that goes to just below my chin. I push a stray black hair and look back up from the ground as the bell chimes.

"Well, guess it's time for first period, Zero!" He pushes his big headphones around his neck and rolls up his black and blue stripped hoodie sleeves to grab my wrist and pull me to our first form of torture.

    First period Global with Mrs. Bitchface. My collar jingles as I walk and take a seat in the far back. I look around for a minute then lean back in my chair with a slight grin. Jayce notices too and nudges me happily.

"Yesss!! Subsitute!"

I grin more showing my sharp canines, "I know. He looks old...this should be fun."

     The old dinosaur like sub wobbles to the front of the room by the smart board. On the chalk board beside it, which serves no freakin purpose next to a smart board, has 'Mr. Wise' scrawled across. The class is talking all around and they know today is gonna be a movie day, plus, it's the friday before our spring reak. That also means fun, friends, swimming and well, being teenagers. Mr. Dinosaur attempts to get the classes attention.

"Kids, settle down. I'm gonna put a movie on and I want you all to pay attention." He wags a wrinkled and boney finger to try and emphisize to the half listening class.

     The boring historians babble on the smart board as the class takes the dark room, old sub and loudness of the speakers to their advantage. Jayce has his head down and loud headphones in as he takes a nap. I'm leaned back with my earbuds in as i read a book. My feet are kicked up on the empty chair unfront of me and my Vans tap against the back of it to the beat of my music. I run a hand through my hair and scratch my side lightly. The cut underneath screaming to be itched.

 



© 2011 NeonWolves




Reviews

So, what got me in this one was the mention of Avenged Sevenfold. I adore them. I can't describe my adoration.
I am interesting in what the plot to this story is, though.
PS: Your T button had some issues. It amused me

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


i luv it well i jus luv u writing its good well ur good...... i sound like a creeper

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like your chapter a lot! It brings back high school (which was a long time ago for me) with a lot of life, and your voice is great.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011


Author

NeonWolves
NeonWolves

Mechanicville, NY



About
Mrew~Im Kris. And yes, Im a girl. I have a obsession with anime and manga if you can't tell. I draw, write, sing and play the flute. I also tend to have a anxiety and depression problem. Heh...oh well.. more..

Writing