Childhood of a Victim

Childhood of a Victim

A Story by Beka Perry
"

I wrote this about my childhood. From the time I was 5-until now, only summarized. All things in her are true and not over exaggerated.

"
The morning sun wakes me up. Blinding me with brightness and sorrow. The thousands of tears that roll down my face and my blood shot eyes I try to hide from my mother. “Wake up honey! You’re going to be late for school!” Oh how I dreaded school. Those “monsters” will only be mean to me again. Stealing my pride and beating me, making me regret my ever existence. Those… those threats that they drew all over my notebook. All I wanted to do was fit in, to be like everyone else. From Raven and her posse, to the guy I like, his name is Brett, but he thinks I’m weird. School is not like I have imagined. The horror, the games, the bruises I would come home with, I’d hide it all. No one shall know of this, or I shall die in vain.
Home wasn’t peaceful either. My mom screams and punches to her face were unbearable. I cried at night wanting life to get better, wanting to go to heaven or have my mom be as happy as she was back then when it was just us, and not them. Back when I didn’t know the meaning of bullies or school. Just seeing my mom have bruises on her face, arms, body… it was unimaginable, unthinkable. To know that men had that kind of cold heart. Growing up thinking every guy was like that… cold, rude, and heartless. Thinking happiness was just a myth or a lie. Just thinking how hard it is to be 5.
Now my life is great, I found my happiness once again. I have an amazing boyfriend and friends. My life is at peace but my past still haunts me in my dreams and every decision I make. I just have to learn how to deal with it. Deal with all that pain I once felt, I once hated, I once lived...

© 2012 Beka Perry


Author's Note

Beka Perry
Can you feel my pain? Can you see me crying?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: abuse, lies, childhood, shame, bullying, YourMysteryGirl

Author

Beka Perry
Beka Perry

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm sweet, amazing, and ginger. I love to right about my experiences and things I feel or things I see people deal with. Love is what I write about the most. more..

Writing
Future Future

A Poem by Beka Perry