Stalker

Stalker

A Story by Beka Perry

 I was walking down a narrow street on my way to some little gas station around the corner from my house. It was really dark outside and the only illumination I had was my phone and the lights from nearby houses. I heard bushes move behind me in a quick motion. My body quivered as I turn around to meet my stalker and then the next thing I know I feel this sudden pain on my neck and my attackers body hold me tight against their cold skin. I’m frozen there as the pain races through me and I scream in horror of what’s going on with my body. My attacker drops me to the ground as I hear him step back a few steps and says “I never tasted anything like that before… in the 2,000 years I been here, never in my day… I got to…” His voice drifted away as the enrages in my body and I scream louder, hoping someone would hear me and come see what this monster did to me even though I had no clue. The pain in my body was burning now and my vision became blurred, trying everything to keep me alive, I moved but the pain got even worse. I stopped moving as the pain in my body comes to an ease… so does my heart.


© 2012 Beka Perry


Author's Note

Beka Perry
Could I make this into a longer story? And if so, how?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I could think of a few ways you could make this into a longer story, Clary. It has a strong plot line and has a really good start. Hit me back and we can talk about it.
~Don't let your mind be caged~

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012
Tags: vampires, love, forbidden, stalker, YourMysteryGirl

Author

Beka Perry
Beka Perry

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm sweet, amazing, and ginger. I love to right about my experiences and things I feel or things I see people deal with. Love is what I write about the most. more..

Writing
Future Future

A Poem by Beka Perry