I Feel...

I Feel...

A Story by Beka Perry
"

I wrote this cause I was depressed for some reason

"

That moment when you go to sleep and dream, I'm so happy? I'm married? Awesome. He loves me? I have kids? And friends? Lovely. I feel beautiful...


That moment when someone says “hey” to you and you wonder, Why do people love me? What do people see in me that makes them want to be with or around me? Am I really that amazing? Or do they secretly hate me? I feel stupid...


That moment when someone asks you out and you think, Do they just want me for sex? Do they even care? I don't even think they want me, or do they? Was it a dare? They might just break-up with me, or will they? I feel used...


That moment when someone is mean to you and you're amazed, Do they understand me? Can they see through these tired eyes? I think they actually know me, better? Idk... I feel ashamed...


That moment when you look in the mirror and stare, Why do guys want me? Why do people act so nice to me? Why am I here.. on this planet? I want to disappear. I feel ugly...

© 2012 Beka Perry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2012
Tags: why, love, sex, bored, depressed, YourMysteryGirl

Author

Beka Perry
Beka Perry

St. Charles, MO



About
I'm sweet, amazing, and ginger. I love to right about my experiences and things I feel or things I see people deal with. Love is what I write about the most. more..

Writing
Future Future

A Poem by Beka Perry