Hey gorgeous!

Hey gorgeous!

A Story by Yozane-Chii
"

Is love at first sight possible?

"
"Hey gorgeous!!"

Collin jumped and turned around. "N-Noah? What are you doing here?"

Noah smiled and walked over to him. "I just wanted to come and see my best friend. The guy who let me in said that your parents were busy and not to bother them, so I came up here to bug you instead. How're you?" Noah hugged Collin, pulling his head down so he could look at him properly. He lifted his eyelids up, pulled them down, turned his head side to side, checked his ears, poked his nose, and pinched his cheeks before he stepped back and smiled. "You look good."

Collin blushed, "I-I am good, thanks. But-" 

"Hey Collin, I couldn't find the... Oh who's this?" Noah turned to look at the new person and couldn't help but stare.

"Noah, this is Alex, he's the son of someone my parents work with. Alex, this is Noah, I met him when I started going to public school." Collin said. Noah continued to stare until Alex stuck his hand out and smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you, Noah."  Noah stepped forward and shook his hand.

"Yeah, it is." Noah smiled. 




And that was how we met. We've hung out a few times but Collin was always there so we were never actually alone. I wanted to be, but I hadn't even known if Alex was gay or not until he asked me out a week ago. 

Alex is perfect. I don't know how he doesn't already have someone. His eyes are so dark, they're almost black. But in the sunlight and when he laughs they lighten up and turn this really pretty hazel-brown color. And when he gets angry, it's hard to tell when his pupils end and his irises begin. Don't even get me started on his hair. Its sooooo soft and silky looking. And just like his eyes, dark but with warm highlights.

He's tall and strong and funny and charming and I'd totally marry him today if he'd let me. He's everything I've ever dreamed about and more. It's insane.

I know I'm good looking, enough people have told me, and well, come on, I'm not blind. But compared to Alex I'm nothing special. But he must think different if he's choosing to go out with me instead of the millions of other choices he must have.

He's picking me up at Collin's because I don't want him to see where I live just yet, (but knowing what his parents do, he probably already does know,). It's not that I'm ashamed or think he won't want to be with me anymore, 'cause he's definitely not that type of person, it's just too soon. 

We were going to a fancy restaurant where I couldn't wish to afford even half the bill, but Alex insisted on paying for everything and I didn't want to argue with him.



"That was the BEST meal I have ever had. Don't tell my mom, though."

Alex chuckled and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"So, got anything else planned for tonight?"

"Not tonight, but I was hoping you'd go out with me again next Saturday and we could do something else then." 

I pulled us to a stop and looked up at him. "I'd really like that." Then I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

© 2013 Yozane-Chii


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013
Tags: Gay, Yaoi, male, Blinded, love, love at first sight

Author

Yozane-Chii
Yozane-Chii

Salem, OH



About
I am 18 years old. I have always wanted to be writer from the minute I read my first book! more..

Writing
Blinded Blinded

A Story by Yozane-Chii