Rainbow boxers

Rainbow boxers

A Story by Yozane-Chii
"

Part 2 of "Hey Gorgeous."

"
We were on our sixth date when it happened. And I'll never forget it.



I laughed and sat down on a nearby bench.

"I mean c'mon! Did you see her? That shirt, with those pants? Or, oh god, that hair!" Noah exclaimed and plopped down next to me. "That woman needs serious help." He leaned his head onto my shoulder, his honey brown hair tickling my neck, and I wrapped an arm around him. It was starting to get chilly out.

"She did look like a mess."

"You're being nice. She was a train wreck," He said, looking up at me with those green eyes that I've come to love. 

I opened my mouth to say something when my phone ringed, the ringtone telling me who it was. "That's my mom, I should probably answer it. I'll be right back." I stood up and walked a little bit away and after a quick conversation with my mom about where I wanted to go on vacation and who I wanted to take with me, (Noah, mom, that new friend I told you about? "The short, tiny one?" Yes that's him,), I turned back around to see Noah standing up in front of a couple of girls.

I walked closer and heard one of the girls say, "Are you sure?"

Noah didn't notice me but he sighed and said, "I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this…" Then he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down to his knees… revealing bright rainbow boxers.

One of the girls gasped and covered her eyes but the other just stared. "What does that prove?"

"That proves he's not interested in you because he has me." I walked back over to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "I really wish you'd pull up your pants now."

Noah smiled as he pulled up his pants and stepped in front of me. He only came up to my chest but I liked it better that way, it made for better hugs. Completely ignoring the girls, he pulled me down into a kiss then said, "That's exactly what they prove." 

I chuckled and hugged him. I think I might just keep him.

© 2013 Yozane-Chii


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013
Tags: Gay, Yaoi, male, Blinded, love, love at first sight

Author

Yozane-Chii
Yozane-Chii

Salem, OH



About
I am 18 years old. I have always wanted to be writer from the minute I read my first book! more..

Writing
Blinded Blinded

A Story by Yozane-Chii