Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

A Chapter by Yuuki
"

Love can be both a blessing and a curse. But in my case, what is it?

"

When I reached the kingdom with the soul, I talked to him in a dead tone, remembering Dante's last words.

"God is inside these doors. Go down the hallway and visit the throne, call his name there and he will answer." I paused, thinking about what I had to do, "If you could please, tell him that I lost something along the path to get you, and that I needed to go back to get it alright?"

"Ok." The man responded. His voice was weak and afraid, when I saw that he went into the portal, I started walking back to the darker parts of Limbo once more. Then Dante overwhelmed my thoughts and his words ringed in my ears, I remembered what happened after he kissed me...

******************************

I couldn't bear to leave him, but he pulled away. He put his forehead on my forehead and stared at me.

"Why are you crying?" He said, wiping my tears from my cheeks with his hands.

"Be-Be-Because I...I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have kiss-"

"Now you regret kissing me?" He interrupted me. My eyes grew wide and all I could do was shake my head. Tears were streaming down my face again, and he carried me in his arms and jumped up on a tree.

"So you never told me," he said, changing the subject. He started to stroke my hair and he looked up, "Why were you murdered?"

"Why do you want to know?" The tears stopped coming, and I sat on his lap dangling my legs from the tree. He sighed and then responded,

"I don't really know."

"Well, if your so interested, then I'll go ahead and tell you." I laid my head down on his chest and took a deep breath, he put his hands around me.

"I was murdered because I let a stranger into my home." I said, holding back the tears that were forming inside.

"He told me that he had a delivery and he was dressed as a mailman, and my parents ordered a new laptop for them to work, so I let him in. I couldn't understand what he was telling me once he got inside. He kept on saying, "Why are you doing this to me Mary? Why are you doing this?" I kept on telling him my name was Alice and that I didn't know a Mary, but he wouldn't listen. He grabbed me by the arms and pushed me to the wall. I punched him and ran, he caught me and just said, "Who's heart is hurting now?" Then..He stabbed me slowly in my heart. I cant remember anything else, just the sound of police and my mother screaming. I saw an ambulance come but then all I could see was darkness, and I knew my life was over." I said the final words as if I had already died and I held onto him. He held on to me and just held me there.

"I wish I could have been there for you, I wish I couldn't known you on earth instead of just meeting you here."

"I would've truly been happier if I had met you on Earth, I would have never felt alone." I responded.

"Alone?" He asked.

"Alone. I never had another in my heart back on Earth, I never truly felt like I belonged." I responded. He twitched, I think he didn't like hearing that I was in pain on Earth. I could see he was going to change the subject.

"Hey, don't you need to get a soul from Limbo?" He said sitting up straight and putting me on the branch of the tree. See? I thought, I knew he was going to change the subject. But, I do need to go and get that soul to God.

"Oh crap, I do." I said as I jumped down from the tree.

"Hey," he said as he jumped down the tree and followed me, "Come back here once you've brought the soul to your lord, I need to tell you something."

"Alright, I'll meet you back here! Bye!" I called out to him. Now, I just had to get that soul back to God so that I would
be able to see Dante again.

******************************

I was right to our tree, but I couldn't see him. I got my wings up and flew to the very top, and I sat there, waiting. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes. That night, my first night in heaven, I spent dreaming of Dante.



© 2010 Yuuki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This story is truly love at first sight mixed with forbidden romance. I was curious to read more about how she was murdered in the last chapter and you delivered it well here. It's sad how her life was taken away.

I couldn't really find any mistakes...so good job to you. This book is starting to develope really well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well I absolutely love the fact it was love at first sight, the story is not choppy what-so-ever, it does flow if you look at it from a different point of view, you express the emotions clearly, and detail their surroundings. Keep it up, because you've got talent right here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes. I know that, but, I made it like that because I want it to be a story about Love At First Sight and what it can make you do. And I know my writing doesnt flow, Im working on it! :D Thanks for the review, I'll work it on the best I can, hope to see your opinion on the rest of the book.

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmm. i like the story line, sort of but your writing is too choppy, if you get me, ot doesn't flow. and I hope that your gonna go back and sort of bulk it up becuase its moving too fast. Also I dont thin you should have them falling in love after like a minute of knowing each other, thats just plain ridiculous.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Thanks! Yeah, it was hard for me to figure out how I should explain what happened to her. I thought that her explaining it to Dante would be the best way to go and I went for it. Im glad you like it! Theres going to be a huge suprise in Chapter 4, so I hope to see what you think of that chapter as well! =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


This story is truly love at first sight mixed with forbidden romance. I was curious to read more about how she was murdered in the last chapter and you delivered it well here. It's sad how her life was taken away.

I couldn't really find any mistakes...so good job to you. This book is starting to develope really well.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2010
Last Updated on June 24, 2010


Author

Yuuki
Yuuki

Elkhart, IN



About
Most people call me a dork, because I'm remarkably silly and clumsy. I simply respond to them, "Thanks!" Because when someone calls you weird, a nerd, a dork, or anything that you think puts you down,.. more..

Writing
Masked Masked

A Poem by Yuuki


Alone Alone

A Poem by Yuuki