Chapter 2: Orange Soda Anybody?

Chapter 2: Orange Soda Anybody?

A Chapter by Ahiru2001

June 24th, 2015.
Sunday
12:31pm 

September's laughter had begun to subside. She couldn't sense Lacey's presence anymore. Lacey was always telling her what to do, always getting her out of trouble. The only strange request Lacey had ever made was that September kill her mother and father. The idea didn't seen quite right within September's thoughts, but even so, Lacey told her that her parents didn't love her anyways. Not wanting to go much further with this thought, September shrugged and climbed back into bed. It didn't take long for September to get to sleep. She didn't dream, so it was just a matter of waiting for morning to come. Another day to survive... 

June 25th, 2015.
Monday
6:27am

September really hated Mondays. Especially this one. It was that Monday that she would start her summer schooling. September didn't eat breakfast or wash up, Lacey had told her not to. When she was finished with her morning chores, (usually making her bed, and writing a 35,000 word paper on how wonderful Lacey was) she put on her shoes and left the house at about 6:50am. She arrived at her classroom at exactly 7:01am, a minute late. September took the seat in the back right corner of the classroom. There were three windows to the left, she could have chosen a seat there, but Lacey says that left is the unlucky side. One of the boys in front of her, Jackson, turned in his seat to face her. 'Where is the teacher when class starts?' she wondered. "Hey gothic witch thingy!" Jackson called. September glared at him and growled softly. "I told you," she started in a harsh tone, "I'm not a witch." The blonde box-head laughed at her. "Then what are you? A dog?!" After this, some of the other boys began to laugh. Jackson got up and walked over to September. Towering over her like an ogre he smirked. In one quick movement he grabbed at her and threw her to the tile floor and kicked at her side. The whole class was laughing it seemed. September could hardly breathe. Clutching her side she got up and tried running out of the classroom. She couldn't run too fast though, she could hardly limp. Even so, nobody chased after her. Slowly making her way up many flights of stairs, September finally made it to the school building's rooftop. Immediately she dropped to her hands and knees and coughed up some blood. "You really are pathetic, aren't you?" September didn't even feel the strength to speak. "Pitiful." A pair of hands hoisted September to her feet. Lacey was holding something out to her. "I have your favorite, orange soda. I kinda knew you would blow your first day so I stayed close to watch you fail. Then offer you some loser soda." September nodded weakly and accepted the metallic can. "Thanks..." Lacey giggled. "What would you do without me?" 


© 2015 Ahiru2001


Author's Note

Ahiru2001
Don't worry, more chapters will be added. If anyone is interested, of course. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on May 25, 2015
Last Updated on May 26, 2015


Author

Ahiru2001
Ahiru2001

WA



Writing
Cyberbully Cyberbully

A Poem by Ahiru2001


I Know I Know

A Poem by Ahiru2001


Those Eyes Those Eyes

A Poem by Ahiru2001