Destruction

Destruction

A Chapter by Zackman220
"

Todesfall begins to deal with his anti groups.

"
Having my brother as second in command is a little risky but he can handle those pesky groups. On the other hand im glad we had the money to design these battle walkers. Which i have personally spent some of my own money on customizing one. It has all the bells and whistles. I call it Tod von Boden and let's just say it kicks some major a*s. With the new and improved weapons being shipped out and what not i have the fullest confidence that i will be able to wipe those groups away from the face of the planet. 
With that all done and squared away. I turn on my T.V. for some soothing music to be played. After ten minutes of relaxing and about to sleep I was rudely interrupted by Julia.
"Excuse me sir?" She seemed nervous. She is never nervous when she usually interrupts me. My mind began to race thinking of all of the possibilities of why she was nervous. There was: Did she finally accept my request to go to dinner? or Who is using her as a way to get to me? The obvious choice was the second so, i grabbed my 38 special from my waistline cocked and ready.
"Yes, Julia? What may i ask is this interruption for?" I asked waiting for the secret code we had set up just in case.
"Yes well we have some urgent papers to be signed in my office and there is only one urgent one. If must also know, i will go to dinner with you tonight." She said plainly and dryly. Damn it my mind was racing. There are only two of them and they are packing AR-15's. Time to begin thinking. I thought of my solution.
"Ah yes well," I got up and began to move fluid like to her."I better go sign that paper." Damn it these guys are good. They have cloaking and everything but, before i could even listen to hear the sound of the electrostatic discharge of power from their suits i felt the cold metal against my neck.
"Ah, yes. Hello my fine gentlemen. How nice of you to show up today." I said very coolly. This in fact scared them by how non-threatened i acted.
The first one began, "We're he to take you prisoner and hold you for ransom!"
"Or to kill you either one works for you." Said the second in a raspy voice i've heard before.
"Really thats all? I am actually kinda disappointed to hear that is your plan. It's to original and bland. You guess must be the pawns of those anti-Todesfall groups. IDIOTS." I said. That did not sit nicely with the kidnappers and the first one decided to pistol whip me which was not a good idea. For as their attention was on me Julia pulled out he 9mm and shot the second kidnapper in the head. That made the first one scared so badly he froze, peed himself, and dropped his gun.
"Thank you Julia." I said as i spat out my blood."Maybe we can have that dinner tomorrow?" She gave me an unbelievable expression and began to call security to get the intruder. 
"So what's going to happen to me?" inquired the now captive.
"Well i said we will probably interrogate you no matter how much of the truth you spill out. For as you see i rarely get to do it so, you get to be my first this month." I said with a smile. With that said his face turned pale and was dragged out of the room to the interrogation cell.
"So dinner tomorrow?" i inquired towards Julia.
"Fine but, it better be something danger boy." and with that said she exited the room and as usual i couldn't but help to notice the way her butt moved.


© 2010 Zackman220


Author's Note

Zackman220
Anything you deem necessary.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol. Still really good. Just some punctuation errors and what not and you need to put in " in some spots where they're needed, But, Over all, Very interesting. I really do like it. He's a butt guy, Hmmm? Lol. Sounds familiar in a sense;)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
1 Review
Added on March 13, 2010
Last Updated on March 15, 2010
Tags: Todesfall, Science Fiction, Cloning, Anarchy


Author

Zackman220
Zackman220

Eastlake, OH



About
Well, let's begin. I am a very novice Science Fiction and Fantasy writer. but I am working hard to become a better one. I am beginning to work my way into more of the steampunk genre than anything els.. more..

Writing