Preface

Preface

A Chapter by aaaa
"

Preface to the book

"
I know I'm going to die. That is a given, but what hasn't been decided yet is what is going to happen between that point and now. I am Richard, I have had a good life and the years finally caught up to me about three years ago. I am a dementia patient, really bad to the point that most of the time I am trapped within my own little world within my head.

A few days ago I noticed something, in my dream world. All the flowers began to wilt. I think this means that I am going to die soon. I need to do something before I die though. I know I am in a hospital bed inside of my house, at least the physical me. My soul... my mind is trapped in this world. I need to find my way back to the other world, even if it is only for a minute. I need to say goodbye to my son.

I am going to say goodbye, if it is the last thing I do.


© 2010 aaaa


Author's Note

aaaa
This is merely me getting an idea down, it could be months before I add to it, because at the moment I am writing my other story, though I would like opinions on this preface.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a nice start to the book so far, and I would love to read more! Would you mind sending me a read request when you have more?
100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow i really like this! once i was done reading it got me thinking....curious. i cant wait to see what you have to come up with! well done so far! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I think this is a great idea to write this, but for myself I would not seek to get out ... not even long enough to write the words ... :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2010
Last Updated on April 4, 2010
Tags: dream, world, man, coma, dieing, death, fantasy


Author

aaaa
aaaa

Tracy, CA



About
aaaa more..

Writing
Sky Rails Sky Rails

A Book by aaaa