Chapter 3.6: Dream Catchers, continued

Chapter 3.6: Dream Catchers, continued

A Chapter by aaaa
"

Chapter 3: Dream Catchers, continued

"
“Down the hallway, it’ll be the first door on your left.” He craned his neck to listen to the creak of the wooden floorboards as she walked down the hallway. Then the shutting of the door.


“Thank you there young man. I don’t think I could have won her over without you stepping in like that.” The old man got up and walked over to his apprentice who had been sitting in her chair, and even though her head was still back she had clearly been listening intently to the conversation.


“You have to get packing lil’ missy. You’re going to the City of Brass, and you had better get packing.” At this point he turned to Abe “She is probably going to be a fair while, so in the mean time may I invite you both you and Margaret to dinner.” He looked back down at Laura who had no moved.


“Come on get! You can’t have these people waiting for you all day!” a spark arced from his fingers to her, and there was a small crack.


“Ow! I was going, you don’t have to get violent!” she got up and walked back through the door where the tea had come through and presumably towards her room.


“Pack your tools to, your going to need them for the test. Your going to need some of everything so grab as much extra as your pack can carry from the storage in the hangar.” He yelled after her.


“Ok, ok. I've known that I’ve been going to go soon for a month now, and you don’t think I already packed my stuff. I’ll just go put the finishing touches on it.” She called back at him.



© 2010 aaaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

455 Views
Added on April 7, 2010
Last Updated on April 8, 2010
Tags: dreams, fiction, afterlife, gate, 4th, fantasy, margaret, cain & able, abe


Author

aaaa
aaaa

Tracy, CA



About
aaaa more..

Writing
Sky Rails Sky Rails

A Book by aaaa