A Tale of Destiny - Black and White

A Tale of Destiny - Black and White

A Chapter by Z.A.L. Storm
"

Written by L.L.K. Arashi and Z.A.L. Storm

"
Tale of destiny, fate, truth, and purpose....
The Battle Within Begins ~

In the beginning there was naught. And yet there was entirely.
Time did not exist and yet it began.
It was a beginning to an ending. And an ending to a beginning.
There came to be a world, many worlds. And through them all coursed one similarity. Spirits and souls, all dancing to the rhythm of Life. Thus came to be known as the LifeForce.
Two opposites existed, best described as dimensions. One that was much more than a dimension, where the LifeForce need not a form and space and time did not exist. It had no beginning and had no ending.
It always was.
And then there was the dimension that contained many fragments of space and time. Where there were beginnings and endings. And where souls of the LifeForce needed physical forms and energy to sustain them, and spirits could only linger for short periods of time.
On one such Gaia named Exorsa, a new being was born, a being of the LifeForce transcending the boundaries of the dimensions. And thus is where this story begins...


© 2016 Z.A.L. Storm


Author's Note

Z.A.L. Storm
Be kind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on April 6, 2016
Last Updated on April 6, 2016
Tags: Title page, beginnings


Author

Z.A.L. Storm
Z.A.L. Storm

About
Hullo! Welcome to my site. This is a space where I will share many things. I am a writer, an artist, a photographer, a pet lover, a nature lover, and many more things. I hope to inspire others and tha.. more..

Writing
Journey Journey

A Poem by Z.A.L. Storm