You (Out of the System!)

You (Out of the System!)

A Poem by Zero_Edge88

For who we are in life is to give the most selfless of acts as to know who we are and how we are slowly changing for everyone around us is a determining factor for no one to look for. We are human, to seek attention is to know we are the big hypocrites that we really are. Deserving the idea we all should be recognized is knowing that we are bunch of conformists to the system! Don't. Avoid the system for you deserve to be out of the line. You are an outlier after all. There is no reason to belong in this place.
The most selfless acts are those that require no delicate touch, but a sinful conscience and a contorted conscious. Even more corroborating is to realize that we are already tainted, blasphemed and worse -buffeted in curses and in spits. That is the most rewarding selfless act that is. No it doesn't give you a complex rather it is the path of those whose sole purpose is to learn that life is more than words. It is more than the consensus of the generality. It is the sum of all despair and fear in companion to our hope and enlightenment. For no fear in life is no meaningful death. It is only selfish to construct such an uniformed evil.
However, there is a selfless act we all know that we can't even choose to deny. It is not the conflicts of interests that make THE action so susceptible to anything. After all, it is the ultimate emotion. What ultimate emotion brings forth self-affliction, courage and brilliance in one room. As every book that has written about it they have summed it up in their ways of knowing that it is a universal act. For what emotion springs forth, comes to mind, and indulges those hearts that seek it when they least expect it. It is life's dessert that cannot be just put into cakes, cupcakes or even muffins. This is a notion one can never betray because once it is betrayed it loses the meaning and make a different matter out of it.
So you! OUT OF THE SYSTEM! 
You do not belong here!
You are the nonconformist.
Love your ways of life.
Challenge those who control you!
Persevere to your highest conscience.
Most importantly, smell the flowers, my friend.
Smell them for they waft an air of decadence,
even those that smell of putrescence because
what flower share to this world is something only you 
can begin to experience when you wake up in the morning and say 
you're alive.
...
but never forget...
LOVE! Love is this ultimate emotion you will seek for. Love will find your ways to different dimensions, parallel universes and cosmic gates that will tell you it is on the other side. Love will be there because what love gives you it won't ask you back for anything in return. Love is more than the sport, the thrill and the numb. It is the atmosphere, the miracle and the speechless. So love, my love. Do not be part of the system, get out of it, you don't belong in there.

© 2013 Zero_Edge88


Author's Note

Zero_Edge88
can also be seen in this page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wave-Never-Changes/133232716792559

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Last para is full of love and wonderful thought all around love. Loved it pretty long and very charmingly written.
Blessed with better understanding throughout Zero.
Your title was little confusing but ended up pretty well ;)

Thank you so much :)
Singh :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Confusing title? Did it mislead you perhaps? I'd expect less that from you at least ;) You know a go.. read more
Vikrantsingh

10 Years Ago

Lol wonderful, narration huh! better next time you don't confuse me :P



Reviews

Thank you for the reminder, Zero. Yes challenge yourself to love a little more everyday.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This has almost transcendentalist tones to it, but with a bit more modern syntax. Reminds me somewhat of the little Thoreau and Emerson I've read. Written like a rebel, but the angry stereotype so many use in writing. I really enjoyed this piece. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Ooh thank you very much Konnie. I'm flattered a bit that I am reminded by those two. I don't sound l.. read more
cool poem your writing style is strong and impressive. I enjoyed it, kewl poem

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you but think of it as a philosophical argument poetic piece instead of a regular poem ;) :)
Mizo4

10 Years Ago

rad :) hope ya well.
Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you, likewise! I had some running done this evening. Intense night running with not a lot of l.. read more
Last para is full of love and wonderful thought all around love. Loved it pretty long and very charmingly written.
Blessed with better understanding throughout Zero.
Your title was little confusing but ended up pretty well ;)

Thank you so much :)
Singh :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Confusing title? Did it mislead you perhaps? I'd expect less that from you at least ;) You know a go.. read more
Vikrantsingh

10 Years Ago

Lol wonderful, narration huh! better next time you don't confuse me :P
You have created a great piece of philosophical wonder that is full of great truths...Bravo...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Zero_Edge88

10 Years Ago

Thank you sir :) It took me a while to finish this but nevertheless thank you :) Have a great day!
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

You did good kind sir...You are welcome...:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013

Author

Zero_Edge88
Zero_Edge88

Tampa, FL



About
Hello, greetings, by the time you have read this page I believe the words, "Who are you?" will still resound in your ears for I do not have any answer to that very question myself. I know I'm a writer.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..