Inside Me

Inside Me

A Story by Dimples

She put her hands down my pants. I looked at her. Angry. Angry at myself for liking it. Angry at my mother for cursing me and the day I was born. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the seat. Just pretend like it's not happening. Think of something else. Anything else. But I couldn't. I could only feel her hands caressing my body, her soft lips on my neck. Just don't touch her. But I did. I ran my fingers through her hair and down her back, up her shirt. She stopped kissing me and I opened my eyes. She stared at me and smiled. She knew what she was doing to me. She was inside me and I liked it. I stared back at her and kept staring until I couldn't see anymore. I laid my head back, body trembling. I couldn't think of anything else. She was inside of me.

© 2010 Dimples


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So spot on! You do kind of hate yourself especially if you are brought up ina faith that rejects this sort of thing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I really liked this
I only wish I knew the whole story
Keep Writing :) - Loved it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. Very powerful write about how I'm sure a lot of (especially teens) people feel in this sort of situation. Also how I'm sure a lot of people feel when they're experimenting or finding out who they are. When a lesbian experiments with a girl to find out she likes girls. Loved this.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

824 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 16, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010
Tags: love, sex, gay, lesbian, prose

Author

Dimples
Dimples

NC



About
I LIKE: sunshine, beaches, laughing, music, family, daydreaming, listening, learning, t-shirts, baseball caps, jeans and sneakers, being in love, being loved, my kids, clean comfy socks, fresh sheets,.. more..

Writing
Crazy Crazy

A Poem by Dimples


Forgiven Forgiven

A Poem by Dimples