(no title)

(no title)

A Poem by Everyday Is Just Another Tomorow
"

super short just thought of it.

"

Gray and colorless is my sight

For the world is neither black nor white

© 2008 Everyday Is Just Another Tomorow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are really pulling into these shorter poems, you do quite well in them. I have never been able to do them like that. The only thing I wonder is how many people could take this in such the wrong way. There is nice imagery. I think every poem has metephores. Any ways, it was very well written. It's neither positive nor negetive. Neither goor nor evil. Neither happy or sad. Very good. "Gray and colorless is my sight". Of course everyone tends to isolate themselves, but it would be better if everyone had the sight of Gray. It's not as isolating as people may think. It is neither half full nor half empty. It is just an in between of the two worlds that every one has created. Very well put together. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hmm i have to depart form the topic of race. I felt this poem beautifully relates the universal struggle between good and evil. When everything is so relative and the definitions of both polars are constantly changed the world begins to change in our eyes. No longer can we classify any action as positive or negative, they are all just actions, "Gray and colorless", and we are all just moving forward. It's relieving, as well as isolating.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow.
That was one of the best poems i read in a while.
It says so much.
It relates to life so much.
I loved it.
~Natalia

Posted 16 Years Ago


that's beautiful sweetie, ----mishel

Posted 16 Years Ago


It reminds me of one of my favorite songs. Color Blind by the counting crows. I choose to not see the world of colors but of men and women, my brothers and sisters. I think I have a title for you as well Colorless. I think that is very fitting glad to see some new words from you

Posted 16 Years Ago


This is the best one I have read in a long long long time! (the fact that I have only been around the WC for a week doesn't count). Love it for the thought and appreciate it for the shortness!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

For two lines you have summed it up!
Sometimes when we feel our sight is colourless there are no shades of black and white, simply grey..........if the world was black and white though it would be so bland..................mixing with people who think in black and white can be harmful too, no room for thought except one.
Made me think!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2008

Author

Everyday Is Just Another Tomorow
Everyday Is Just Another Tomorow

OR



About
Hi there! Welcome to my writing website. I know it is extremely plane because I have yet to actually put up any of my old works but I'm think I'll start putting up new ones. How long that takes me I'm.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Learning Learning

A Poem by Emily B