Laced Up (NC-17)

Laced Up (NC-17)

A Story by MysteriouslyWritten_
"

A night off with a Cleveland rapper .

"
"Richard?" I laughed. "That's your name?"
"Yeah, I f*****g hate it." He replied, staring into the beautiful view we had of Atlanta.
I really couldn't fathom the fact that I was really sitting on a balcony with Machine Gun Kelly. 
Lord help me, this man is fine. 
I said a silent prayer as I found myself staring at his lips. He let out a chuckle, obviously noticing my horrible stare. I snapped back into reality, my eyes being captured in his electric, blue-eyed gaze that sent a bolt of fire down my spine. "You know, ever since I saw you outside that club, I couldn't take my eyes off you." he confessed. "S**t was crazy, it's like you were the only person in the room." I blushed hard at his compliment & turned away in time so he wouldn't see my face turning red. He laughed, his smile warming my whole body, an intimate area, to be specific.
" I dunno Maria, it's something about you besides those sexy a*s shorts you got on." 
Oh my god, he don't know how much I want this.
 He stepped closer to the spot I stood in, so close that I could smell how f*****g good he smelled. My breathing became labored as I felt one of his hand rest on my a*s & the other in my hair as he pulled my lips to his. I sucked his bottom lip in to mine, biting it as he pulled me closer to him so I could feel his erection throbbing through his jeans. His kiss trailed down to my neck, where he covered it with kisses & nips. I gasped as he lifted me in to the air & carried me in to the suite in the hotel he rented 1 mile down from where he performed. I kissed the atom tattoo in the middle of his neck as he laid me down on the bed, planting hot kisses on my chest & unbuttoning my shorts.

"Wait." I gasped, suddenly frozen with fear. "It's been a while, a long a*s time actually."

"How long?" he asked quizzically.

"5 years" I whispered, embarrassed. "I don't get out much."

"Damn, that just made me wanna f**k you even more."

 He went back to unbuttoning my shorts as I slid his Lace Up tee up over his blonde hair. He slid my shorts down along with my panties, rubbing my c**t in the process. I moaned & arched my back, bolts of electricity shooting up my body as moans and groans escaping my lips. Right when I was about to cum, he pulled his fingers out & rubbed them on his as he worked his fingers inside while still keeping his thumb on my c**t. I gripped the sheets as I couldn't control the gasp that escaped my lips. I grabbed the shaft of his dick & traced a trail up to the head with my smooth, black tongue ring.

"S**t" he moaned. "Damn, that s**t feels good."

He grabbed a handful of my hair as I was stroking & sucking his dick at the same time, working my tongue ring around the head until I heard him moan & felt his legs shake under me. I released my grip on his dick & he pushed me back on the bed, kissing a trail from my navel all the way to my neck. I could feel his dick right at the target when he paused. 

"Aye" he said capturing my attention. "You ready?"

"F**k me, Kells."

He pushed deep inside me and I cried out in pain as he paused, allowing my body to adjust to his massive erection. A few seconds later, he started grinding deep inside me, burying his face into my hair as I dug my nails into his back. I moaned loudly, grinding my hips to match his as I felt the familiar warmth that was building up in the bottom of my stomach. He then dug his teeth inside my neck as his strokes became faster & staggered. He quickly pulled out before he could cum, flipping me on my back & pushing my back down until my a*s was high in the air & my face was buried in the pillows. He smacked my a*s & slid back inside me & pulled out only until the head was still inside.

"Baby, stop teasing & give me this dick" I cried.

Then, without warning, he thrust into me deep. I looked back at him & moaned as he pounded into me hard, digging his nails into my hips. We locked eyes as he pounded into me faster, making my legs shake as I felt myself cumming.

"Kells, baby s**t." I cried as my orgasm came closer and closer.

"Damn, girl you're gonna me c-" He gritted his teeth as he pounded harder, my walls clenching around him.

My knuckles turned white from how hard I was gripping the sheets. A few seconds later I was screaming & moaning, cumming all over his dick. He pulled out & came all over the sheets. My whole body shook as I laid on my back & he collapsed on my chest.

"Damn baby." he said breathlessly. "That was that s**t."

I laughed as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, reeling over that amazingly realistic dream I had last night.

Damn, that weed I had must've been good as hell.

I chuckled at the thought as I looked around & noticed that I wasn't in my room at home. My eyes got wide as I turned to get out of the bed when I stepped on something. I lifted my foot to see Lace Up in bright red letters.

Oh s**t, that night was real?

The question I had asked myself was quickly answer when Kells came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist ......
Lace up b*****s :-*

© 2013 MysteriouslyWritten_


Author's Note

MysteriouslyWritten_
please enjoy & leave a review :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good stuff!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013