Golden Protector

Golden Protector

A Story by A.White
"

This story is about ArchAngel Michael

"
Golden Protector
As written by 
A.White

It is with great humility that I am writing this piece.

Archangel Michael in my understanding is God's most powerful Archangel. This understanding comes from the book of Enoch. It is within this scripture we find the first mention of 7 Archangels. The names of these angels are as follows; Gabriel, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Raguel, Remiel and Saraqael. 

Each Archangel has their own specific and unique qualities. Archangel signifies an angel of high rank. Michael is known by spiritualists to be the first Archangel created by God. His qualities are as follows; protective, courageous, strong, true and integral. 

He oversees the work done by people known as light workers and he may be seen as a guide, protector and mentor. He is a being of benevolence, and is able to help many people simultaneously. Furthermore Michael helps us to find our own understandings of truth, and integrity. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it is my hope that the information provided helps one for spiritual development and progress. 

A.White


 

© 2013 A.White


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on December 15, 2013
Last Updated on December 15, 2013
Tags: Golden Protector, A.White, Divine, Light, Angel, Archangel, Michael, Light Worker

Author

A.White
A.White

Canada



About
My spirit is free I long to be Infinite more..

Writing
The Blade The Blade

A Poem by A.White


Infinitum Infinitum

A Poem by A.White