Great Trip to the Beautiful Place Abu Dhabi

Great Trip to the Beautiful Place Abu Dhabi

A Story by Aamina
"

I would love to share my personal travel experience to Abu Dhabi which is definitely an experience that cut from a dream world. It seems like the world is different to the place i like and the place i

"
I would love to share my personal travel experience to Abu Dhabi which is definitely an experience that cut from a dream world. It seems like the world is different to the place i like and the place i visited because it's like a heaven filled with so many things only to make you happy and please you at every moment.

Travelling is the biggest joy for me and that became so magical with this trip to Abu Dhabi. That beautiful places and man-made islands made my eyes wide and given a great level of happiness throughout the journey.

I have remembered every moment that i spent at that place because from landing in Abu Dhabi to coming back to the home each and every single thing registered in my mind. I have seen many award functions arranged in Abu Dhabi sitting before tv but seeing it before eyes is a very different experience. 

Moreover, i liked it more because of the malls and shopping places that it has. That was just awesome and did a lot of shopping over there. My trip cost less and my journey was great. With the help of special travel offers made available at Tajawal store i booked tickets which saved a good amount which i spent in my shopping there.

© 2018 Aamina


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on June 8, 2018
Last Updated on June 8, 2018
Tags: story, trip, abudhabi, travel

Author

Aamina
Aamina

Dubai, Dubai, Saudi Arabia



About
Amina is a school teacher and a passionate social organization member. She loves teaching students and she believes that teaching is the best weapon to change any one's perspective in this world. more..