Antiviral Drugs Market - Global COVID-19 Impact Industry Analysis 2020

Antiviral Drugs Market - Global COVID-19 Impact Industry Analysis 2020

A Story by Abhijeet Bendre
"

Antiviral Drugs Market - Global COVID-19 Impact Industry Analysis 2020

"

Antiviral Drugs Market | 2020 Industry Forecast By COVID-19 Impact Size Estimation, Growth Rate, Trends, Company Share, Merger, Competitive and Regional Analysis To 2026 is latest trending research report on “Global Antiviral Drugs Market”, published by Fortune Business Insights. Report contains comprehensive information about Antiviral Drugs Market current market situation impacted by COVID-19, forecast growth, segments that have most impacted by COVID-19, and Emerging Trends in 2020. Report also discusses Antiviral Drugs business growth strategies, competitive analysis, regional market insights, emerging key companies in market.

Report segments information on Global Antiviral Drugs Market By Drug Class (Protease Inhibitors, Polymerase Inhibitors, Integrase Inhibitors, Combination Drugs, Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors, and Others), By Disease Indication (Hepatitis, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Influenza, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Channel) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.

Get Sample Report Copy On COVID-19 Impact On Global Antiviral Drugs Market

Global Antiviral Drugs Key Companies Studied In Report are:

  • Gilead Sciences
  • GlaxoSmithKline
  • Abbvie, Inc.
  • Merck & Co., Inc.
  • Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
  • Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
  • Mylan N.V.
  • Novartis AG

An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on Antiviral Drugs Market:

We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future. The coronavirus incident has caused major damage to all the industries across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain.

Global Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis 2020:

The global antiviral drugs market size is projected to reach USD 44.2 billion by 2026. It is set to gain traction from the rising prevalence of viral diseases. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in the U.S., approximately 125,000 to 200,000 infections occur annually. Out of this, around 70% of the adults are symptomatic.

The global Antiviral Drugs market is projected to witness rapid growth in the coming years driven by the massive investments in product RandD. The recent coronavirus outbreak has brought major businesses to a standstill. Due to travel bans, companies in this sector are likely to take a huge hit in the coming years. Ultimately, the rapid spread of the disease has urged governments to take strict measures. The report includes the impact on Covid-19 pandemic on the global Antiviral Drugs market and discusses how major companies are coping with this.

The report further states that the market stood at USD 36.1 billion in 2018. However, it would exhibit a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2026. The market consists of numerous pharmaceutical giants that are constantly participating in the research and development of antiviral agents. It is giving rise to the launch of numerous blockbuster drugs. Triumeq by GlaxoSmithKline and Biktarvy by Gilead Science, for instance, are gradually changing the sphere of antiretroviral therapy.

Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, which are contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration that will further contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2026. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.

The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.

Gilead Sciences, an American biotechnology company based in Foster City, dominated the market because of the high sales of its drugs, namely, Harvoni and Biktarvy. In 2018, The company’s drug Genvoya, a combination of tenofovir alafenamide, emtricitabine, cobicistat, and elvitegravir, procured USD 4.5 billion in terms of revenue. Overall, companies are trying to bag FDA approval for their new products to increase sales. They are also keeping up with the latest antiviral drugs market trends.

The financial parameters which are assessed include the sales, profits and the overall revenue generated by the key players of Market. Furthermore, the report offers a detailed analysis and information as per Antiviral Drugs Market Analysis by manufacturers, market segments helping our readers to get a comprehensive overview of the global market. Several players are planning to focus on developing cost-effective products or services, aiming to maintain a strong foothold in the market.

Antiviral Drugs Market Regional Insights:

North America acquired USD 13.9 billion in 2018 in terms of antiviral drugs market revenue owing to the rising prevalence of HIV in this region.

Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets. For the historical and forecast period to 2026, it provides detailed and accurate country-wise volume analysis and region-wise market size analysis of the global market.

Related News:

Epigenetics Market

Acquired Orphan Blood Diseases Therapeutics Market

Intragastric Balloon Market

Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy Therapeutics Market

3D Orthopedic Scanning System Market

Human Platelet Lysate Market

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.

At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.

Contact Us:

Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.

308, Supreme Headquarters,

Survey No. 36, Baner,

Pune-Bangalore Highway,

Pune -411045, Maharashtra, India.

US: +1 424 253 0390

UK: +44 2071 939123

APAC: +91 744 740 1245

© 2020 Abhijeet Bendre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on September 18, 2020
Last Updated on September 18, 2020
Tags: Antiviral Drugs Market

Author

Abhijeet Bendre
Abhijeet Bendre

New York, NY



About
Global Automotive Industry Analyst. more..

Writing